on 21 January 2014
A lot of what is written in this book is very topical, in that it tells you about the top foods which are considered "healthy" are not and why. It makes a lot of sense when you think how the shopper is 'conned' into believing 'low fat' and fruit based products are 'healthy' but are crammed with sugar in one form or another.
The book starts by explaining in very simple language how and why the body makes fat and stores it, progressing on to the worst healthy foods, stating why they are not good for you.
I enjoyed having all this information in one short book which was very direct and to the point. I will definitely take note of how much hidden sugar I eat in future and try to cut down.
on 5 December 2014
Removing 90% of ingredients from your diet. Of course you will lose weight. There is no mention of what you can eat. This book contains no helpful advice at all
on 22 December 2014
There was nothing new in this book that I hadn't read before.
Don't bother, not worth 77p I paid.
on 9 August 2015
Interesting will need to read again to get my head round it
on 24 August 2014
Very basic information. Certainly not worth paying for. I wish I hadn't!! You can read a lot more on the internet.
on 4 June 2015