on 11 November 2012
Great case, had a very similar one on my iPhone 4. I Would always recommend a gel case for your iPhone over a solid one as the softness takes the impact when you drop it. Also because the pattern on the inside is raised it means that if any dirt gets it the case it won't scratch the back, great for when you need to sell your phone :)
on 9 January 2013
I ordered this product in transparent and when it came it was a funny 'off' looking colour. It also makes my phone look ugly. I've also found it's chipped a little paint work off my iphone 5!! I would of liked a refund however it's a lot of hassle for £2.60. Also, the diamond type pattern has actually imprinted onto the top and bottom parts (where it's shiny) of my phone and it won't come off?!
on 26 February 2014
I don't really like hard covers as I feel they don't offer great protection when dropped.
This is a hardish rubber (harder than novelty cases which can flop off when removing from a pocklet).
It's completely flexible with the diamond pattern on the inside of the case.
This may just be some placebo effect that I have imagined, but I reckon the patter being on the inside helps collect that dust that always manages to manifest itself inside phone covers. It collects it in the patters, and if cleaned regularly I BELIEVE (not proven I guess) that this stops your phone from scratching on the back.
on 2 June 2013
its really bad quality and it leaves marks on the bad of the phone, so i would not recommend it.
on 2 July 2013
All of the models are transparent (allows light through with few distortions). I bought colourless model. Case is soft and fits well. It's cheap, well made and it looks good on my white phone. So far its left no marks on my phone. (Maybe other users indicating this have black phones? The black iphone has no paint on it and is anodised, a dyed oxide coating which can sometimes adsorb subtances like plasticisers onto its surface.) Happy with mine.
on 10 January 2015
No matter what case i bought for my iphone 5, i always came back to this. Its fall resistant, scratch resistant, shatter resistsnt. No matter how many times i dropped my phone - down the stairs, on concrete, throwing it at an annoying brother, it lasted! Not a scratch, or crack! Highly suggest this case.
on 22 September 2013
Really chavvy.
I trow it into the bin straight away. Don't bother buying it, really, unless you want to waste money. Ah, and it arrived after almost a month only as a replacement as the first one got lost.
on 10 May 2015
I LOVE this case. It has saved my phone on numerous occasions & has looked fab THE ENTIRE TIME!
It's elegant, understated & does a superb job of protecting your handset. My iphone5 'wore' it the entire time I had both!!! I loved the diamond-y pattern 😄
The cutouts & button covers were positioned exactly so the phone was fully operational/accessible the whole time.
I especially like the fact that the wrap around lip protects the screen when the phone is face down. Also the case provides a bit of grip so your phone won't slip out of your hand.
It's a bit more expensive than some other similar cases on Amazon but totally worth it.
Can't recommend this product highly enough - I just wish they did the same thing for the iPhone6!!!!
Come on Pre-Paymania I'd really like another one for my new phone!
on 21 June 2013
This product seems great from the description but when it's on the phone looks really cheap. I haven't used it at all.
on 14 September 2014
Easy to attach onto phone. Not too big it becomes a nuisance, but enough to securely protect the phone. I've dropped it a few times yet everything was ok.

Bonus: it covers the edge on the front so if the phone does land face first, there's a good chance the screen won't be damaged.