4.0 out of 5 stars Good item
Published 13 months ago by adenough

1.0 out of 5 stars Have bought 2 Gauges dont work on both.
I bought one of these pumps for my father so he could blow up his 100 psi pushbike tyres. And ordered one for myself to blow up my car tyres.
My father couldent get the gauge to register more than 40 psi, although on checking the pressure on his tyres with another gauge they were inflated to over 100psi.
When mine arrived , I tried the pump with my fathers...
Published 3 months ago by bbmcgraw

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Gold Coast Bicycle Tyre Inflator Pump with Manometer Gauge. Up to 160 PSI or 11 Bar Air Pressure (Misc.)
Appears solid and pumps up a lot easier than the previous one I used from Lidl. It does not come with any instructions though. I bought it to use on my Presta equipped road bike. It took me a while to realise that the brass adapter had to be screwed to the valve on the bike before attaching the pump. It also loses a good bit of air when you detach it but you can put a bit extra in to counter for that.
I'd just be aware, that if you lose the little adapter the pump becomes useless for Preta valves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tyre Inflator, 23 July 2013
Inflates tyres and Balls well, have used it on both types of bicycle inner tubes successfully. Only slight issue is around the amount of air that is lost when trying to unclip the connector from the valve. Ended up pumping in more air to compensate.

1.0 out of 5 stars Have bought 2 Gauges dont work on both., 4 April 2014
When mine arrived , I tried the pump with my fathers tyres, and it had the same problem.
As the actual pump part of the items worked, I kept them as spare.

I got a phone call today from esecure asking me about the pumps and what was wrong with them.(How they got my phone number is a bit of a puzzle, as amazon are not supposed to give out customer details)
I told them my story , and they said they would refund part of my money. I agreed.
They then asked me to take down my review of the item as it was damaging.
I said I would modify the review to reflect the effort being made by the company.

As the assistant really dident want to hear My modify my post suggestion, and kept on insisting I take down the post,
I told her to forget about the refund and I would rather keep my review as it was.

I "did" have a look for my first post but im getting tired of looking for it now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid pump, 27 Sep 2013
Does the job well. Its a great pump with pressure guage. The adaptors are in a little slide off box at the top of the body - and slide off is what it does every time I catch hold of the pump dropping the bits on the floor so have put them in a drawer and binned the silly plastic cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work., 3 April 2014
Maybe it's me, but I can't make it work on my Presta valves. Air comes out as fast as it goes in.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 21 April 2014
Arrived with no instructions and a number of fiddly, loose parts. Having looked at the reviews on here to figure out how to attach the pump to a presta valve, the seal was so poor I gave up and completed pumping with a hand pump.

4.0 out of 5 stars great order done good job., 7 Mar 2014
pumped up tyre with out to much trouble great cheap and does the job thanks a lot great buy cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 25 Feb 2014
it does everything my car my bike its great i would buy again i love it its great and worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars early days, 13 Feb 2014
tried out on mobility scooter tyre and only took three pushes to get up to pressure so at moment happy with product but as say only used it once so do not know if will last hope so

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 22 Dec 2013
Good value, works well. Bought it for a push bike but found it was also very good on the car.