5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool watch
I had bought this watch for my husband's birthday. I wasn't very sure about the watch before buying, but since it had a big dial I went for it (my husband loves watches with big dials). To be honest the watch is much more better than seeing the images over the net. It has a big dial and is a nice sturdy watch comes with a leather strap. 100% satisfied with the purchase.
Published 11 months ago by Shashmi

1.0 out of 5 stars When Fossil fails, Diesel saves the day!
Published 20 days ago by W3bster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool watch, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's Quartz Watch Nate JR1419 with Leather Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool watch, 19 Nov 2013
Great watch. i love the colors and it looks raw. but it was a bit bigger than i thought it would be. But it is a great watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch, 27 Jun 2013
P. L. Jones "Liam" (London) - See all my reviews
I'm really happy with my purchase of this watch, it looks ultra cool, especially having a large face and the quality is of a very high standard.

Very quick delivery and efficient service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely watch, 14 April 2013
Looks great, well built, lovely gift!
Grey looks unusual but very up to date and unique step away from black or brown!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Really nice, sturdy watch, but smart at the same time.

1.0 out of 5 stars When Fossil fails, Diesel saves the day!, 2 July 2014
Very nice looking watch, good colour, good size, a watch to have unfortunately I had to return mine as it was not working, who knows maybe just a dead battery but very dissapointed my union with such a nice piece only lasted a few days. I contacted Fossil customer service on 0844 412 3277. The agent I spoke was very unhelpful. I was desperate to keep the watch as it is genuinely a nice looking watch but a watch is meant to work but on this occasion it did not. I have since replaced the watch with a Diesel Watch Dz4216. Let down by Fossil, Diesel saved the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 14 Jun 2014
Fabulous watch, very manly, great detail which doesn't show in the photo - I liked it twice as much once it arrived as I had when I chose it. My man loves wearing it, it looks great on him, I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, 19 May 2014
I bought this for my sons 30th birthday
and he is thrilled with it.
Lovely looking watch and a good price in Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 18 May 2014
Perfect watch for my partner, love the colour and look of the leather and the size of the dial is spot on, not too big! Great smart casual watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 May 2014
Deserves all the credit because of the build quality and details ,you have to push a little bit harder the buttons that are designed for the chronographs ( a plus for me because you don't press them accidentally when you move your hand) It has nice looks and I would recommend it for those who like xl fashion watches.