on 28 February 2014
If your looking for some cheaper than normal but nice desert boots for going out out in and don't mind getting them a bit dirty - these are perfect and even when they are dirty and old they still look good.

They're good quality and sturdy, i've had many walks home in these after a night out and still look good.

They look naughty with a dark blue pair of jeans.
on 3 February 2014
Item as described, excellent look and feel, very sturdy and easy to brush clean, I would recommend a pair of these to everybody!
on 22 February 2014
Very nice well finished and just all round good quality and value i will be buying again different colour impressed
on 28 September 2014
Cannot believe how good quality and comfortable looking these shoes are, their casual smart and I literally ordered them 2 days ago , had the dispatched on the Friday and arrive on a Saturday, I am extremely pleased I ordered them and will order another pair in a different colour soon
on 21 April 2014
I bought these desert boots on impulse and am glad I did. They look good and are very comfortable, even if slightly big, which is my own fault. I bought a size nine, but would have preferred the chance of an 8.5. The quality of shoe appears very good for the price.
on 29 April 2014
I found these boots to be very comfortable and as with most Desert boots lightweight and easy to walk quite long distances. I would recommend them to anyone and the seller / supply delivered in quick time.
on 15 December 2014
I usually don't give feedback but feedback made my buy which is why I writing this. Value for money and fits well, can't comment on quality till 6 months time.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2014
These boots are terrific value, and great style and fit. I will be ordering another pair in a different colour, can't have too many in my shoe collection.
on 24 March 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband arrived promptly, look lovely & great value for money and he loves them. Glad I bought another pair in a different colour !
on 14 April 2014
good product, very comfortable and stylish, and colour goes with jeans and chinos of any choice. Looking for next pair shortly