5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever!!
My son is very happy with his new school bag, he says it's the best bag ever! It has loads of room for all his books, lunch bag and anything extra he needs to take. The pockets at the side are really handy and strong to hold drinks.
Published 6 months ago by Just1972

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmm not impressed
Published 7 months ago by twolittlemonkeys

4.0 out of 5 stars Large for an 8 year old, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Urban Beach Kids' Brush Rucksack - Grey (Sports)
I bought this for my son when he started year 3. It is well-built and strong. He loves all the compartments and the colours. He says it is comfortable but for size I feel it is better suited to a secondary school child.

4.0 out of 5 stars rucksack, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Urban Beach Kids' Brush Rucksack - Grey (Sports)
bought for my sons birthday. he loves it, very cool and has plenty of room for all he needs ..fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever!!, 3 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and very functional rucksack, 28 Dec 2013
A. Milne "themilnes" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Urban Beach Kids' Brush Rucksack - Grey (Sports)
My boys have been through countless rucksacks for school usage. It's been very rare to find one that lasts well - we've found that many have zips that quickly break or are tricky to use from the outset, many don't have enough useful pockets and others just rip very quickly.

This bag was bought several months ago when a bag that we'd bought for the new school year gave up the ghost within a week or two. Argh! Luckily this rucksack has, so far, lasted really well and has none of the gripes that we've had with other bags. The zips are smooth and easy to use from the outset, there are plenty of compartments and there's also a water bottle holder pocket on the outside - a plus since our schools recommend sending kids in with water bottles. Internally there are 2 large main compartments - the largest back one also having a large pocket that can fit books etc in, so it's basically a divider. The front compartment has a zipped pocket on the side of it as well as several other little pockets - useful for storing snacks and other bits and bobs in. If I really had to nitpick then I'd say that it would have been great to have a keyring attachment in the bag...but my son simply stores his key in one of the organiser pockets so it's not a problem. The backpack also has front straps to enable you to carry a skateboard / coat etc but these haven't been used by us so far.

Overall we're really pleased with this bag as a school bag. It looks great, seems very durable so far and has more than enough storage capacity to store A4 files, lunch, books etc. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmm not impressed, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Urban Beach Kids' Brush Rucksack - Grey (Sports)
I bought one of these in the Boxing Day deals. When it arrived I wasn't impressed with the bag. It didn't feel very well made and the material that separates the sections felt flimsy. It didn't suit my needs size wise either. Thankfully I also purchased the 'Urban Beach Kids Rucksack' from the same maker. This feels much better and more solidly built. I sent this one back and kept the other.

Urban Beach Kids' Brush Rucksack - Grey