5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun, huge range of activities
I got this game a couple of months ago, in a bid to shape up a bit and get fitter. Has it worked? Well, so far I've lost over a stone and I attribute quite a lot of that to doing half an hour of exercise with this game roughly 4 times a week. The best thing is that it's so varied that I'm not getting bored of it at all, so I will continue to keep doing this even though...
Published 23 months ago by A. Milne

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, put pretty annoying
I got this as well as Nike+ Training so that I can improve my fitness in the mornings.

This game is well designed, the graphics look great, but it is so annoying. The only 2 games I actually enjoy are wall breaker (where you hit some bricks as fast as you can), and run the world (where you run on the spot).

I thought I would really enjoy things like...
Published 22 months ago by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars No1, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Your Shape 2012 Game of The Year - Classics (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Extremely and significant utilization of Kinnect device ... ... Every time u use this its really amazing
Best game ever on Kinnect

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 3 April 2013
I bought this and zumba cor as me and my gf want to get a bit fitter and work silly hours.
Both have great reviews, and I was just going to get zumba and see how we got on...but when that is £30 and this was just over £10, I thought i might as well.
I may as well have put £30 in a box and sealed it. I'm not saying zumba isn't good...we've just not been on it yet as this is so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - you really do get a workout!, 26 Mar 2013
The choice of exercise in this is unbeleivable. Its also easy to follow and gives guidance throughout. The classes are great. With this horrible cold snap its even more reason to go buy it. Just as good if not better than the gym....but waaaaay cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars great indoor workout, 22 Mar 2013
Great workout disc after having a workout in my garage I put the disc on and found it more effective than what i had just done outside,when you follow someones instruction you do get a better workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Game, 14 Mar 2013
This is absoutley brilliant, i am not a one for the gym so this is perfect for me. It has lots of different activities so there is something here for everyone. Its not only good for working out but its fun too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a gimick, 14 Mar 2013
Awesome game, really gives you a god workout, thought this might be a bit of a gimick but I've been on this for 2 months now and it's working well for me. So much easier to spend a quick hour in your living room than lugging yourself off to the gym.

Only minor complaint would be that it doesn't always detect your movements well (more of a kinect limitation than this game though)

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 12 Mar 2013
This is for the whole family the fun way to keep fit. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to have a laugh and get fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 8 Mar 2013
Really good programme, loads of exercise choices for all ages and fitness levels. It has got me back into a fitness route and at my own convenience .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Mar 2013
Real fun for you and your friends! But you need a lot of free space in your room. I really enjoy it:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, put pretty annoying, 20 Feb 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

I thought I would really enjoy things like yoga, but it is pretty frustrating when you get it wrong. It is way to quick and expects you to get into the position straight away, and when you're tired, it just gets irritating. It is very brief in teaching you how to do things (it just wants you to copy them). At the end when you get a low score, it just doesn't motivate you at all. Plus the woman's voice can get so annoying. I know it's supposed to make you improve, but when i'm working out I honestly just want to be told everything i'm doing is great.

I just play the two games that I like for about 5-15 minutes for fun, then just do something else.

Your Shape 2012 Game of The Year - Classics (Xbox 360)