5.0 out of 5 stars The best Professional Photo Paper I have used, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Canon A4 Pro Luster Photo Paper (Pack of 20) (Office Product)
Onto my third pack of this paper which I use for printing A4 photographs at 300dpi with a Canon MG6350 all-in-one printer. The printer is an A4, 6 ink tank model with FINE technology and I load it with genuine Canon ink tanks. Its the first Canon printer I have used and I have to say the results when I use this Luster paper are outstanding. The luster finish is between glossy and semi-gloss and it gives landscape photographs real depth. I print through Photoshop's print menu and I have found that after doing some tests the best results are achieved when I let the printer manage the colours (could be that with the file being from a Canon dSLR and using Canon paper with Canon ink in a Canon printer its easy for the printer to manage the colours). When I compare a print to what I see on the screen there is no difference. The colours, saturation, contrasts and detail are perfect. My screen is calibrated with a Colormunki device. Will continue to purchase this paper as it gives me the results I want. All I have to do is tell the printer that it is loaded with Canon Pro Luster paper, A4 size and it does the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent paper, 20 July 2013
This paper is amazing, which is what I would expect from Canon at this price point. Don't forget to use the correct inks for your printer and not third party inks, otherwise there is no point in spending this amount of money on this paper. I will be suing Canon if my prints don't last 300 years! lol..

5.0 out of 5 stars A 1 SERVICE, 22 July 2013
Some landscapes need to be printed on luster paper.This paper does an excellent job.vivid colors and good detail.Del. was good and product was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars luster paper, love it., 20 May 2013
Superior quality and a more pro finish. Easier to use and no worrying about finger marks as you do wiith gloss paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely finish, 27 Feb. 2014
Only just started using it but it seems excellent. You need, as with all photo papers, to make sure screen is calibrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Photo Print Paper a For Canon IP8750 Printer, 24 Dec. 2014
Ideal paper for creating lab quality results at home. I recently purchased this special Canon paper after buying a Canon IP8750 photo printer. I wanted to be sure of the results before investing in A3 of the same. I produced two excellent framed portraits of our son for the grandparents as a Christmas gift. The paper is perfect since it is not too glossy to cause reflection while hung on a wall, yet vibrate enough to really punch the colour out and show the detail. I will be using this paper for all these type of photo print jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Good, as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good photo paper giving the non-high gloss finish, 26 Nov. 2014
Good photo paper giving the non-high gloss finish. I used it to print out some wild life photos and like the results. It was cheaper than my previous first choice paper - Canon Pro Platinum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon quality, 16 Oct. 2014
When combined with Canon printers and Canon inks this paper produces excellent results. So far the accurate colours, sharp images and long lasting prints certainly keeping me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 1 Oct. 2014
This has a lovely surface texture and feel. I'd lost interest in printing until I tried a sample pack of this paper and it has renewed my enthusiasm.