5.0 out of 5 stars already a favourite book!
My 4 year old daughter loved this book straight away (she also loves Daisy "You Do" and "Eat Your Peas") and started quoting from it almost immediately! The Daisy series certainly seems to strike a chord with my daughter - let's hope she doesn't develop repeating the words into repeating the actions!!!
Published on 19 Mar 2009 by Mrs. Janet Macrow

3.0 out of 5 stars Item as described
Arrived fairly quickly and items as described, but can tell they were pre-used, but I guess my daughter doesn't notice!!
Published 12 months ago by Daisy's Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars already a favourite book!, 19 Mar 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Really, 19 Mar 2009
This is another of the Daisy series and it doesn't disappoint. My 4 year old daughter still loves it almost 2 years after we originally purchased it.
Every mummy will empathise with the poor babysitter!
Definitely recommended for anyone with a daisy ( opinionated, independent but VERY cute) of their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book -, 19 May 2014
my 2.5 year old already understand the meaning of "really really"... It is funny, pictures are terrific. Very enjoyable! A Must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 28 Oct 2013
My four year old son loves the Daisy books. Very funny and creative. I've bought him the series and he enjoys them all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item as described, 8 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, Really, 9 Jun 2013
M. Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old son, who is a reluctant reader, borrowed this from school and read it without complaint. He often jokes about the story and has asked for his own copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 15 April 2013
I bought this for my 6yr old niece who loves to read me stories and the daisy books are her favourites. It is paperback but of the highest quality and it has lovely vibrant illustrations. She always ends up laughing through most of the book as they really capture the readers interest and the writing is easy to follow which makes for better storytelling. There are quite a few more that she is hoping I will buy her and she loves going to the daisyclub website for things to do. I would highly recommend any of the daisy books both young and old will enjoy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Childs Book, 30 April 2012
Kh Smith - See all my reviews
The product arrived safely and on time so I have no complaints about the speed and the quality of the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 15 Nov 2011
R. Huxtable "mum1" (uk) - See all my reviews
Another great Daisy book - my children love the story (although their favourite is still 'eat your peas') I would recommmend others to buy this!

Really, Really (Daisy Picture Books)