5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality in a small package
very good quality in a small package. same product in a nice travelling size bag, no way to be dissapointed
Published 22 months ago by ifi

There are only 10 wipes per packet which is not much. I found myself having to put a new packet in my back too often so ended up having to pack a few packets at a time. Might aswell but the bigger packets as it's more cost effective. The wipes themselves are very good and I continue to use water wipes on my baby and do not plan to use any other type of wipes
Published 4 months ago by MMS

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality in a small package, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Waterwipes Travel Packs Value Box - Packs of 10 (240 Wipes) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 17 Dec. 2013
Love these wipes! They are the closest i can get to plain water and i've been using them on my kids for the last 2 years. They are fragrance free and really soft. The last few in the pack tend to be a bit wetter than the top ones but they don't drip. I prefer to buy them in bulk on a special offer as we go through lots of them with a toddler and a newborn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Sept. 2013
Time after time. Gentle. Easy. Does what it says on the packet. Good purchase will continue to buy more of these

2.0 out of 5 stars The wipes themselves are very good and I continue to use water wipes on my ..., 5 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product in a really handy size!, 16 July 2014
We have used these waterwipes over the last 5 years and they are fanastic for my children who have had sensitive skin. Unlike other wipes where you have to lug big packets around, it's so much easier to just slip one of these little packs of 10 into a handbag and then whip them out whenever needed, especially when we have been out at lunch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger box, 8 July 2014
GreT wipes, but the bigger box is a lot better...

5.0 out of 5 stars If your skin reacts badly, read on..., 14 Jun. 2014
I had learnt about this product elsewhere online; doing research into problems at the time, with my skin easily becoming aggravated by use of any type of cosmetic or toiletry... yet Water wipes worked wonderfully in assisting recovery of that complaint alongside use of a skin wash and cream I had sourced meantime.
The main difficulty for me was in the size of 60-wipe packs - because of their natural status, the manufacturers suggest wipes are to be used up within 30 days of opening a fresh pack, due to the makers not using any chemical preservatives. By then my skin had improved dramatically, yet I was probably only now making use of a third or half a pack in that timeframe, meaning the remaining wipes were discarded and wasted.
I was delighted to realise you could obtain instead small trial size or travel packs and without that much difference in the cost! Now I can continue to keep a stock in of my favourite wipes; some in fridge for refreshing me on warmer days, at work or when travelling away so I can easily use them as and when I need to, quickly and happily without any possibility over them degrading. If you're a mum or have a new-born, you'll probably have no trouble getting through the larger quantity. Just have an open mind, and don't expect a greasy, oily wipe or any residue like you might expect from the usual type you use - they seem to be just like using water only better!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes, 4 Jun. 2014
Really good wipes love using them being as my little one suffer from nappy rash. Being using them for a while now. Very handy in baby bag too

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 26 May 2014
Always purchase these wipes since my baby was newborn. Highly recommended, best wayer wipes there is. My baby has never had nappy rash while using them

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 8 May 2014
Love these, very good alternative to water and cotton wool. Expensive but worth it knowing were avoiding lots of chemicals. Very handy travel packs