4.0 out of 5 stars Epson expression ink cartridges
Will buy these again easy to fit colours are very good I have recommended them to my neighbours and friends
Published on 28 Mar. 2013 by Mrs Joan Ainsley

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible
These did not work in my Epson printer which is very disappointing. I have wasted money and time and now have to order the originals which are ludicrously expensive.
Published on 25 April 2013 by Claire Thomasson

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson expression ink cartridges, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Compatible Epson Expression XP-305 Ink Cartridges 1X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (4-Pack) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatable Epson Cartridges, 19 April 2013
Very good quality and cheap compared to originals. They work just as well in my printer. Remember the Epson printer has a permanent print head built into the printer so your only buying refill tanks anyway just make sure you follow the instructions that come with each cartridge carefully and they work as good as originals for me. I will be buying and ordering more that's for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 29 Oct. 2013
kaye kershaw (BURNLEY, Lancs, GB) - See all my reviews
i have a epsom xp-305 these inks work fine for my printer at a great price and no problems accepting or loading them

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible, 25 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars my review, 23 May 2013
So far as the actual cartridges are concerned they are fine. The only downside to this provider is the excessive postage for the items - £13.00 postage?? Bearing in mind the weight of the cartridges this must surely be way over the top. Will be researching another provider for these cartridges in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible at all, 8 Feb. 2014
E. Macfarlane (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Cartridges aren't recognised when you put them in the printer and even if you try printing anyway it doesn't work. No amount of nozzle cleaning will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much cheaper than original Epson product!, 17 Mar. 2014
I thought I would take a chance on these and I'm so glad I did! They work perfectly with my Epson XP-305, I bought them for printing photos which I can now afford to do from home with these inks, I'm very impressed with the results. My printer does acknowledge that they are not Epson ink cartridges but it gives you the option to go ahead anyway, it was pretty easy changing them over compared to past experiences with my old Hewlett Packard. Been using the new inks for a couple of weeks now and no problems at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars MONEY WASTED !! :-(, 1 Mar. 2014
These cartridges say compatible !! When fitted to my Epson printer it said Not fitted properly/Printer doesn't recognise cartridges !! Total waste of money in my view!! Plus obviously I have to open all of them to fit to the printer to make it work so once they are all open I could not return them!! :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Value!, 16 Nov. 2013
So inexpensive compared to other cartridges but was correct fit and good quality. I plan to buy these again soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased these a couple of times now, ..., 25 Oct. 2014
I have purchased these a couple of times now, they seem to work ok and last as long as originals.
However, having just installed a yellow cartridge (which was the last to run out, so I had installed all of the others) it actually contains blue ink, which is really irritating.
I guess this is the chance you take when purchasing non-OEM products, and is something to be taken into account when weighing up the costs against original products...