5.0 out of 5 stars great slippers
Bought these for my husband as he goes through slippers like nobody Ive ever known, they were cheap enough so I thought Id try them out, its been a couple of months now since I bought them and I can honestly say they are the best pair of slippers Ive bought for him. Dont hesitate in trying them out.
Published on 11 Sept. 2012 by Jill bethesda

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Within a few weeks a big chunk of rubber from the welt just broke off, bits of the sole flaked off and i had to keep picking bits off my carpet. Before a month was out the heel had completely come loose on one and broke off.
Less than two months after purchase one has completely disintegrated and the other is not far behind.

Would not purchase again, or...
Published 7 months ago by Antony J Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars great slippers, 11 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort shoes, 22 May 2012
Brought these slippers for my Dad who suffers from water retention in his legs & feet, He was very pleased with them, found them much more comfortable being a couple of sizes bigger & wider fit than he normally wears. They have a wider gap to get his foot into the slipper so they are easier to get on & off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good slippers, 26 Feb. 2013
Comfortable well made and a bargain at this price better than the shop purchased ones that fell apart in a couple of months and were dearer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable slip on slipper, 27 Dec. 2012
Franklin Murphy (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) - See all my reviews
Slipper is comfortable and easy to wear. I have been wearing my pair regularly since purchasing it. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy feet, 23 May 2014
These slippers are great for my husband who has wide feet. I bought two replacement pairs even though a previous pair lasted well. Good, prompt service too.

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 10 Dec. 2013
packaging in good condition ,delievered on time ,looks nice comfortable ,warm and cosy. hope dad likes wearing them will order more in the futher

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dad, 17 Jun. 2015
These were bought for my Dad who has previously had to cut the side of his slippers as the elastic made them too tight. I gave it a couple of months for him to wear them in as some of the other reviews were not all positive. I know that he wears them for a majority (if not all) of the day and they are still going strong. He says that they are very comfortable (and he hasn't cut them) so for the price, even if they start to fall apart now (although it doesn't seem as if they will) they seem well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 10 Dec. 2012
I am very pleased with the slippers not many places where you can buy a size 13 well done.quality is good for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 14 Jan. 2013
The slippers arrived promptly and are a perfect fit. My husband is very pleased with them. They are very comfortable!

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 10 Nov. 2014
Antony J Shepherd (Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Would not purchase again, or recommend. By far the worst slippers I ever bought.