4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, Decent price. Does the job.
I bought this case as it was a decent price and had decent reviews. Can't really complain about it.
Published 22 months ago by Lee Mcdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case...one minor problem.
Published 19 months ago by Stuart MacLean

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case...one minor problem., 30 April 2013
I was looking for a slim hard case for my Iphone 5, searched for ages until I came across this. Immediately I bought it and couldn't wait until it arrived. When it did arrived the box was ripped apart in excitement. It was perfect, true to the fit and comfortable to hold and touch. Only problem was the outer white plastic band snapped where it was thin at the charger point eventually the band came off but I am still using it just one part of the case down :( beside that i really would recommend to anyone looking for this type of case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, Decent price. Does the job., 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Anker® iPhone 5S 5 Case for Apple iPhone 5 5S - Ultra Slim Fit 0.9mm with 2-in-1 Combo Protection of most Durable Case Materials: Flexible Matte TPU Body & Protective PC Frame - Retail Packaging - Frosted Translucent Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Quality is quite good, it fits nicely to my iPhone 5 and all the buttons are accessible. I personally think it adds a bit of substance to the phone as I think the iPhone 5 is too thin! You can just about make out the apple logo through the back cover if you tilt the phone slightly but that doesnt bother me - i wouldnt describe it as translucent.

There are two things that stopped it from being 5 star - first, as others have mentioned, the silent switch is tricky to flick if you have adult male fingers (and no nails!). The other is that there is a horrible 'ANKER' logo down the side which it just too much and stands out like a sore thumb. It just looks terrible but I've read other reviews saying that this can be removed with some sort of substance and a bit of elbow grease!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 May 2013
This case isn't as nice looking as previous cases I have purchased for my iPhone. It said it is clear and it's not and it doesn't fit as neatly as usual as other cases. It also had an outer rim which snapped and broke after being removed for the first time. This product was a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little case, 3 Mar 2013
GaryLM (Barrow In Furness) - See all my reviews
Nothing fancy about it looks wise, plain, simple, effective and adds very little bulk or weight to the phone. It's a good fit and the material adds grip plus feels nice to hold (soft touch). The top protudes very slightly so will protect the screen when face down unlike some others. For my last two phones I've had the case mate barely there brand, but this time some of the negative comments put me off. However in my opinion this does the job just as well and cost a heck of a lot less.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 July 2014
bumper broke and cue is ok but it wouldn't protect phone fully but company gave me refund

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, shame about the functionality, 25 April 2014
I love the design however to be honest I am not satisfied with the product. When you attach the outer plastic element it makes it extremely difficult to switch between sound on and silent – accordingly I am using the case without the outer plastic which is a shame. If I had a guitar players nails it would probably be ok.

I am happy to continue to use the product without the outer plastic layer but I would consider it to be a fairly major design flaw.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit!, 12 Mar 2014
PRO
Very good and tight fit. Much better than all of the SPIGEN SGP cases. The spigen is just to loose.

CON's
Becomes dirty fast
Reasonble protection. The plastic is tough but also a bit to hard maybe. It doesn't seem to absorbs shocks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget case, 19 Feb 2014
Yes its a little flimsy, and could break if you are not careful how you are dismantling, but for price vs looks, it gives a good account of itself. The case is made of a rubber innard and thin plastic bumper which goes over the outside.

It fits really well, and also protects all the edges of the phone, so you wouldn't pick up any wear and tear from it going in and out of the pockets, I doubt it would withstand a heavy drop though.

However, its good value for money, looks clean and sharp and worth a look

4.0 out of 5 stars case for iphone 5S, 7 Feb 2014
nice cover for phone to stop scratches only trouble is,won't fit into car air vent holder when cover in place

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case (update - ok case), 8 Dec 2013
Jo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Having read numerous reviews of different cases I figured I'd give this case a shot for my precious new iphone 5s.

The case consists of a misty looking rubber case with a thin white plastic band that clips around the edge keeping the silicone in place.

It is very easy to fit on the phone and fits snugly. It is a slim and light weight case so maintains the sleek feel of the phone (many cases bulky and heavy)

I took care fitting the plastic band as others reported it broke. The plastic band does appear that it may be fragile but I have removed and replaced the case a few times and if you take care it is absolutely fine. Once the plastic band is clipped around the phone it is no longer fragile as has the structure of the silicone case and phone behind it.

I'm not one of those people who tend to drop the phone or throw it around a lot, so my case is really for light daily protection and insurance for the time I really do drop it. I feel like this case is more than adequate protection for me and will probably last well. If you treat your phone particularly badly you need a much hardier case - but you probably know that.

It is now 13th Dec and can report that without dropping phone, removing case, or giving case any particularly hard wear I have noticed that the thin plastic rim band has split by the lightning adaptor port on one side. The case remains in place, only noticed as was looking at the port. I expect I will buy a new, different case within a few weeks as this will irritate me.