Published 2 months ago by Sarah Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars OK apart from the size
Im using these currently and they seem to be ok so far. Only problem for me is the size- they're huge and not easy to swallow. I find they stick at the back of my throat...could do with an easy swallow coating on them
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by Jules

5.0 out of 5 stars More essential vitamins and minerals compared to other leading brands, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
These tablets contain everything I need for a healthy pregnancy. I compared them to the other leading brand and these have calcium and fish oil which most other brands don't, and both of which are essential for my babies development and also the two main vitamins I worry that my diet lacks as I don't drink as much milk or eat as much fish as recommended. I know that these will supplement if I fall short on any day so my baby won't go without. Also People have commented on the size of the tablets but again these are similar to the other leading brands and they need to be on the bigger size because they have so many different vitamins and minerals in them. I personally struggle with smaller tablets getting stuck in my throat so this size is more preferable to me as not once have they got stuck. I just wash them down with water before my tea. I have not had morning sickness either and these contain ginger which is supposed to help to settle your stomach so maybe taking these tablets are the reason why. If you shop around you can get some good 3for2 offers on these but I do really recommend them. I've just had a blood test at my midwife appointment and my blood levels for iron were very good and they commented that I must have a very good diet because my iron levels were very good. I still try to eat a healthy balanced diet on top of these but these are my safety net for any days that I may not have had quite enough of any particular vitamin or mineral that I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
Great value tablets and a high dose of vitamin D (which is what I needed most). Didn't make me feel nauseous so long as I took them with or just after good.

You get a capsule and a tablet per day, both are quite big, not a problem for me but may be intimidating if you're not good with pills. I guess the tablet could be crushed and eaten with yogurt but not sure about the capsule.

All in all a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK apart from the size, 8 Mar. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars too big to swallow, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
the size of the tablets is too big and makes it difficult to swallow. The Omega 3 ones are ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality comprehensive pregnancy supplements, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
Good quality all-round pregnancy vitamin supplement with separate Omega 3 capsules. Doesn't taint wee bright yellow like Pregnacare vitamins! Lol...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vitamins for pregnancy, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
Great vitamins for pregnancy had no problems whilst using these.
Speedy delivery, just what I wanted.
Would highly recommend these vitamin tablets.
My baby boy arrived 2 wks early happy & healthy :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Fishy, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
Unfortunately the 2nd omega fish oil tablet left an unpleasant fishy aftertaste for the rest of the day so half the pack i cant even use. Also misleading as you think you're getting 56 of the same type of table, but really its half of one type of table and half of the other. Also box was smashed and ripped when i got in the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins and Omega 3 oils, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
A must have to take when pregnant. My iron levels have improved so much, when taking these, and I'm a vegetarian also.

1.0 out of 5 stars He was selling them very cheap because they were expiring ..., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56 (Personal Care)
He was selling them very cheap because they were expiring in 40 days, orderded 3 boxes didn't have time to take them because they expire.

Seven Seas Pregnancy Plus - Pack of 56