‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes excellent Vegan Chocolate !, 13 Feb. 2015
Kenkonti "Little-bit-of-bread-and-no-cheese" (Chelmsford, England.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Raw Chocolate Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Cacao Butter 240 g (Grocery)
I cannot comment on this compared to other Cocoa Butters because this is the first and only one that I have used. What I can say is that this is an excellent product and I am very pleased with it. It makes delicious vegan chocolate, just melt 60mls (4 tbspoons) with 30g of Cocoa Powder and 40g of Agave and there you have it - delicious vegan chocolate to use for your recipes ! As it is so easy I will probably use my own chocolate from now on for my recipes as opposed to buying ready-made chocolate drops.

Regarding the price, if like me you can buy another product along with this then you get postage free, so it works out a good price compared to what's on offer online and in the Health Stores. If you buy this alone it works out quite pricey.

So overall I would recommend this product. It's Soil Association Organic approved, raw, vegan, cold pressed, and delicious - you couldn't want for more really.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 15 April 2014
I love this cocoa butter the flavour is lovely I used a different one before I came across this one and I love this one it has so much more flavour to it probably because its raw. I use it to make my raw chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy., 25 Aug. 2014
Smells SOO good!! Like decadent chocolate, Bought it to make a cream for skincare, ended up using it for some home-made chocolate as well. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 16 May 2014
This I felt was expensive but THere is quite a bit here so it is quite good value and have used in a number of recipes- It smells and tastes delicious

5.0 out of 5 stars simply great, 11 Sept. 2013
I really love this and have since made organic chocolate. They taste absolutely fab and will be making them regularly form now on (eaten in moderation of course)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, sweet smell of chocolate!, 14 Dec. 2014
Excellent quality, smells divine in both my cooking and homemade body butter; although a little pricey for the amount you get, I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality, natural as possible product. Love it., 16 April 2015
Lilyfae (West Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This is quite possibly the best cocoa butter I have come across, no doubt because it is cacao butter meaning it has been extracted at the purest state of the seed,
I am also pleased to see the company has utilised the cold pressing method meaning this butter is absolutely divine not only in its purity with the vitamins and beneficial compounds preserved at their best state, but it smells, feels and tastes gorgeous too.

The scent from this butter is beautiful and highly intense . The texture is very tight and shaves cleanly but yields to a soft oil on contact with the skin (or body temperature for those processing for food products)

I used this in skincare products and I found it far superior to cheaper cocoa butters tried in the past, it has a creaminess and unctiousness to it that added a wonderful 'slip' to the balm.

It is such a beautiful product I would definitely try this in edible products and would certainly repurchase, I'd rather use a little amount of this than a lot of a inferior but cheaper product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Feb. 2014
Bought as a gift and my sister is very happy with it. Using for skin and home made chocolate, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Broke my knife., 6 Feb. 2014
It's that good. Added to home made chocolate and it tasted great. Really good quality stuff and a great addition to your kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, poor packaging, 24 Mar. 2015
This Cacao butter is excellent quality, however the packaging lets it down - thin plastic, difficult to take the product out as the butter is so hard, the box breaks easily as you're trying to scoop it out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›