5.0 out of 5 stars simply great, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Raw Chocolate Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Cacao Butter 240 g (Grocery)
I really love this and have since made organic chocolate. They taste absolutely fab and will be making them regularly form now on (eaten in moderation of course)

5.0 out of 5 stars Broke my knife., 6 Feb 2014
It's that good. Added to home made chocolate and it tasted great. Really good quality stuff and a great addition to your kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 15 April 2014
I love this cocoa butter the flavour is lovely I used a different one before I came across this one and I love this one it has so much more flavour to it probably because its raw. I use it to make my raw chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 16 May 2014
This I felt was expensive but THere is quite a bit here so it is quite good value and have used in a number of recipes- It smells and tastes delicious

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Feb 2014
Bought as a gift and my sister is very happy with it. Using for skin and home made chocolate, thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for one thing and using it for something else!, 3 Jun 2014
I purchased this intending to use it to make chocolate.
I am yet to do this but have found myself using it on my skin which has been nice.
I've used commercial cocoa butter on my skin before but this is the first time using 'cacao' butter.
There is no major difference, just the process to form the cold pressed butter.
Knowing that it is raw and organic, encourages me to use on my skin more as I am trying to move away from chemical based creams and products.
Let's hope it fades my stretch marks too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy., 25 Aug 2014
Smells SOO good!! Like decadent chocolate, Bought it to make a cream for skincare, ended up using it for some home-made chocolate as well. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product this cacao butter, 6 Sep 2014
P. Sant "P. Sant" (MALTA) - See all my reviews
Excellent product this cacao butter. Apart from white chocolate production, it has the potential to be used in endless savoury dishes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 10 Aug 2014
Fabulous!! I have used this to make delicious chocolate and put it in my home made moisturiser, really love it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014