5.0 out of 5 stars Makes excellent Vegan Chocolate !, 13 Feb. 2015
Ken Borley "Little-bit-of-bread-and-no-cheese" (Chelmsford, England.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Raw Chocolate Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Cacao Butter 240 g (Grocery)
I cannot comment on this compared to other Cocoa Butters because this is the first and only one that I have used. What I can say is that this is an excellent product and I am very pleased with it. It makes delicious vegan chocolate, just melt 60mls (4 tbspoons) with 30g of Cocoa Powder and 40g of Agave and there you have it - delicious vegan chocolate to use for your recipes ! As it is so easy I will probably use my own chocolate from now on for my recipes as opposed to buying ready-made chocolate drops.

Regarding the price, if like me you can buy another product along with this then you get postage free, so it works out a good price compared to what's on offer online and in the Health Stores. If you buy this alone it works out quite pricey.

So overall I would recommend this product. It's Soil Association Organic approved, raw, vegan, cold pressed, and delicious - you couldn't want for more really.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 15 April 2014
I love this cocoa butter the flavour is lovely I used a different one before I came across this one and I love this one it has so much more flavour to it probably because its raw. I use it to make my raw chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy., 25 Aug. 2014
Smells SOO good!! Like decadent chocolate, Bought it to make a cream for skincare, ended up using it for some home-made chocolate as well. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 16 May 2014
This I felt was expensive but THere is quite a bit here so it is quite good value and have used in a number of recipes- It smells and tastes delicious

5.0 out of 5 stars simply great, 11 Sept. 2013
I really love this and have since made organic chocolate. They taste absolutely fab and will be making them regularly form now on (eaten in moderation of course)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Feb. 2014
Bought as a gift and my sister is very happy with it. Using for skin and home made chocolate, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Broke my knife., 6 Feb. 2014
It's that good. Added to home made chocolate and it tasted great. Really good quality stuff and a great addition to your kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, sweet smell of chocolate!, 14 Dec. 2014
Excellent quality, smells divine in both my cooking and homemade body butter; although a little pricey for the amount you get, I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product this cacao butter, 6 Sept. 2014
P. Sant "P. Sant" (MALTA) - See all my reviews
Excellent product this cacao butter. Apart from white chocolate production, it has the potential to be used in endless savoury dishes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 10 Aug. 2014
Fabulous!! I have used this to make delicious chocolate and put it in my home made moisturiser, really love it :-)

The Raw Chocolate Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Cacao Butter 240 g