on 24 August 2014
This watch is worth these money. Beautiful dial, delicate stones decoration. Classic style, male-band. It is mix of masculinity and femininity.
Color - gold roses. It differs from the usual gold. For me, beautiful. My friend also has the same watch.

I must warn you, it is heavy. If you have a small hand, I would recommend to shorten tacky bracelet, because the watch hanging on the hand and rotate the shield down, so it can be scratched. Let me also add that it is a reliable watch and not destroy so quickly.

Packed in a beautiful case. Delivery in line with expectations.

Ten zegarek jest wart swojej ceny. Piękna tarcza, delikatne zdobienia kamieniami. Klasyczny styl, męska branzoleta. Jest to swoiste połącznie męskości i kobiecości.
Kolor - złoty róż. Różni się od zwykłego złota. Dla mnie piękny. Moja koleżanka również ma ten sam zegarek.

Muszę ostrzec, jest ciężki. Jeśli masz drobną rękę, polecam skrócić branzoletę, ponieważ zegarek wisi na ręku i obraca się tarczą w dół, przez co może ona ulec porysowaniu. Dodam również że jest to solidny zegarek i nie zniszczy się tak szybko.

Zapakowany w piękny futerał. Przesyłka zgodna z oczekiwaniami.
on 19 November 2014
I have given this 5 stars so every one sees it and it doesn't go to the bottom. First of all I would just like to say I'm not entirely sure the watch I received is real as there is a little mark on that back of the watch shown here *. On pictures of real ones I haven't seen this. Secondly the warranty book isn't filled in such as model number and stamp from retailer so no way of checking. Thirdly I'm not entirely sure the booklet is genuine as it's a different colour also the strap said it was made by Japan movement strap China on the tag? If anyone can help clarify it is real not fake then that would be great. Over all though it is a great looking watch and if it is fake goods shame on amazon but it's a very high quality fake if it is fake. Looks stunning.
review image
on 29 October 2013
My husband got this watch for my 40th Birthday, the picture doesnt give the watch its right. it is supreme quality, just piece of ART .I highly recommend .
on 16 December 2015
Do not know if it's fake hence why it was so cheap just something about it I'll get it checked out
on 21 December 2014
thier are 2 watchs with this modle number 1 for £142 and 1for £202 i cannot tell the difference between them
on 16 October 2013
I love this watch. It is not too chunky like some of the other styles and looks good on a small wrist!
on 7 December 2014
Excellent choice and excellent service. Comes with full MK box and instructions and brand new!! I will definitely buy again from this sellar- 5/5 and I never leave feedback but I was so impressed with goods and service and most of quality and value for money.
on 2 January 2016
A gift for my Wife. She absolutely adores it and now it has been adjusted to fit her, i often catch her admiring it when its on her wrist. For those wondering about it, this is the real deal - much cheaper than the high street too! 10/10
on 18 March 2015
The watch fell off my wife's wrist as the main bar that holds the strap to the watch fell out and can't be found, it is now saying they don't accept returns, is there anywhere in the UK that these MICHAEL KORS WATCHES CAN BE RETURNED.
on 30 May 2015
Really don't no if it's real the back is different to all the other Michael Kors watches I have seen it seems good quality I will be fed up if it's a fake !!!! And Amazon should be ashamed to let people sell fakes !!!!