on 9 February 2013
I paid for this and it never turned up. That was three months ago and all my communications are ignored.
on 14 January 2014
The lid fell off as soon as I opened the packaging. The hinges and chain fell into the box and the screws bounced around my hall floor! The screw holes are too big for the screws so I can't screw them back in.
The lining of the box was torn and the packaging had been stapled to the box, leaving sharp staples protruding from the bottom. There are sharp metal bits sticking out of the lining inside.
on 6 April 2013
the lid was poorly hinged, and fell off due to the uneven shutting. I had to screw the lid back, but the poor quality of the panel made it difficult to secure without causing further damage.
on 5 April 2013
Product arrive today, nice looking ottoman, but on closer inspection , the quality of the work inside is poor,, Lots of staples over bottom of box,material slightly torn cheap looking hinges, and chain snapped on opening. It also arrived with plastic feet and not chrome. Overall a nice looking item on the outside, and at a fair price, so good for storing my daughters belongings. Looks nice as a window seat with cushions.
on 9 January 2016
I scoured whole of Amazon in search for the largest ottoman I could find. While there were bigger ones with the bigger price tags but I thought this would fit my bill as the price was reasonable and size was largest among the others. I wasn't disappointed at all with the quality of product. It was big enough for my purpose which was to stash all the unwanted clothes to make my bedroom clutter free. I also sit on it sometimes to look out the window as it is positioned as such a way. From what I can tell now is that this is a durable product as long as you don't misuse it by standing or jumping on it.
on 13 January 2014
Looks lovely in our bedroom, unfortunately the hinge was broken on arrival we chose to repair it instead of returning it.
on 10 May 2013
I have seen this type of prouduct in lots of places and some as much as £175.
This product arrived really quickly , well packaged and looks really great in my bedroom
Definately would recommend and it is a really good size
on 5 July 2015
This is a very sturdy attractive ottoman. It's tidied up my daughters bedroom floor and is a good match for an existing headboard. It arrived very well packaged in a big foam sheet, then wrapped in thick brown paper and tape. It's quite heavy for one person to move, and I was very grateful to the sweet young delivery man who took it upstairs for me. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 26 January 2015
I ordered two of these and they are absolutely fab. They came very well packaged. I cannot believe how cheap they were. The quality is excellent lots of storage. Love the chrome legs and diamante detail. Quality!!!
on 6 October 2014
This was a great purchase. Well worth the money. The packaging was VERY sturdy. I took a chance as i read the reviews but the company made sure they read them too...packaging made the box indestructable. Arrived excellent condition and it looks great in my bedroom. A good investment.

See one answered question