on 2 October 2013
Bought as a birthday present for an active 10 year old daughter. She loves this scooter. Well worth the money payed
on 10 September 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter best present ever she took I o well now her sister wants one loves it
on 21 August 2013
Not yet been opened as its for my daughters 9th birthday and she is very tall so going off the other reviews seemed very suitable. Its a good price compared to others I seen. I ordered yesterday and it came today! Less than 24 hours so super fast delivery!!!
on 9 January 2013
I bought this for my 10 yr daughter who is almost 11yr and she is tall so I didnt want a small scooter this scooter is great my mum has been on it and this is a great scooter and great value for money very pleased with purchase.
on 6 August 2014
We've only had the scooters for 10 mins but the girls are already out playing on them and I have never seen them so excited as when the delivery truck pulled up.
They took a couple of mins to assemble with the tools you needed provided with the scooter, then they were ready to go.
I have an 8 year old and 11 year old girl, the scooters seem fine for both of them, which is a relief.

Our delivery was a bit slow, yoobox ltd were really helpful once we let them know, and got it sorted so they were here the next day. They were polite, helpful and gave all the possible information. Thank you.
I believe them when they say this delay was unusual.
on 5 June 2013
Bought for daughters birthday and she loves it, and a bargain at the reduced price. Just need to find a smaller one for my son now!
on 19 May 2013
Bought this for my daughter's Christamas and she loves it. I like the fact that it can collapse so putting it in a car is easy.
on 27 December 2013
I am happy with this scooter easy to assemble and easy for my daughter to use I recommend this scooter for any chil from 6
on 1 November 2013
My daughter loves it and it gives her exercise at the same time as you have to move from side to side to make it move
on 27 January 2013
Bought this for my very tall 9 year old daughter. She loves and for my part it looks safe and sturdy.

See one answered question