on 3 October 2013
Purchased these to compliment a lovely corset. AMAZING!!!! They are so SOFT...comfortable AND sexy ??!!!! Best buy in ages. Have recommended to all of my friends. They are sold true to size (I purchased in my true Jean size).
I have a bit of a flabby lower tummy, and these camouflage the area well. They do sit up a bit on the bum ( as in the photo) but do not ride up... I wish they came in every colour of the rainbow....I LOVE THEM. Minimal (discreet) packaging and speedy delivery.
on 6 November 2013
I got these to wear under a tutu for a fancy dress costume. So comfy... really stretchy and I love the cute little bows on the trim. Would recommend to anyone... really sexy and comfortable to wear and they make your bum look so cute!!! :D
on 17 February 2013
I do like them all though they are a little itchy. I know they are what they are nice really
on 11 December 2015
I have bought these Frilly Knickers to go under my Fancy Dress Costume for a New Year's Eve/B/Party. Tried them on and they fit perfectly, They are soft against the skin with no rubbing. Must admit they are REALLY Sexy looking...Ha...Ha... with the Frills and Bows, and, are going to be the ABSOLUTELY PERFECT finishing touch to accompany the costume. Just can't wait for the night now so I can wear them...Buy... You won't be disappointed!!!
on 16 January 2014
I bought these to wear for a one night fling and i must say for a lad they fit perfectly.
on 13 July 2014
These are awful. Over priced and very uncomfortable. The material is reminiscent of a dish cloth. The only positive thing I can say about them is that they gave me and my partner a bit of a laugh. They look so bad it's almost funny!
on 30 August 2013
I love these knickers. They are just right. Fit well, just perfect ruffles, not like a babies frilly knickers, but adult and sexy, and definitely worth every penny. Will be buying more. Very flattering too
on 14 May 2014
nice product, good quality, exactly what I had been looking for and the size I ordered fits really well. very happy with this
on 9 May 2014
These are far more stretchy that they appear, I was doubtful about getting into them when they arrived but they fitted fine.
They are OK at the front and sides but they are very short at the back with not much coverage for your bottom. We wore them for fancy dress and had a small pair of skin coloured knickers on, then fishnet tights and then these over the top. They were cute under our short skirts and received a lot of compliments!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 July 2014
not only were theses undies made from nasty scratchy fabric, when I returned them I had to pay postage and was charged by yummy bee for their postage and am now almost £6.00 down and have nothing to show for it but an unpleasant response from the seller when I queried the price.....I would definitely not recommend this company for either quality of goods, or customer rapport!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse