5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy AND comfortable...!!!!
Purchased these to compliment a lovely corset. AMAZING!!!! They are so SOFT...comfortable AND sexy ??!!!! Best buy in ages. Have recommended to all of my friends. They are sold true to size (I purchased in my true Jean size).
Published 13 months ago by msw

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
I do like them all though they are a little itchy. I know they are what they are nice really
Published 21 months ago by jelly bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy AND comfortable...!!!!, 3 Oct 2013
I have a bit of a flabby lower tummy, and these camouflage the area well. They do sit up a bit on the bum ( as in the photo) but do not ride up... I wish they came in every colour of the rainbow....I LOVE THEM. Minimal (discreet) packaging and speedy delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Yummy Bee Sexy Lingerie Ruffled Frilly Knickers Hot Pants Womens Plus Size 6 - 24 (Personal Care)
I got these to wear under a tutu for a fancy dress costume. So comfy... really stretchy and I love the cute little bows on the trim. Would recommend to anyone... really sexy and comfortable to wear and they make your bum look so cute!!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Purr-fect, 14 Oct 2014
Jak (Scotland) - See all my reviews
My wife got these frilly knickers to wear at a fancy dress party (If I see her wearing them again I will be pulling them back off, Yummy). The fit was as requested and comfortable to wear. not a Lingerie item as the do look a little cheap and not made of lace or satin but more like an acrylic material although the bow is satin. Looks great under a tutu and show of you bottom perfectly. Unless you are the flirty or adventurous type I would recommend a pair of flesh coloured pants underneath as you can see through them. Now I'm off to buy some more sexy underwear for her Christmas Mmmmmm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucy and Sexy, 30 Aug 2013
I love these knickers. They are just right. Fit well, just perfect ruffles, not like a babies frilly knickers, but adult and sexy, and definitely worth every penny. Will be buying more. Very flattering too

4.0 out of 5 stars For lads, 16 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these to wear for a one night fling and i must say for a lad they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 14 May 2014
nice product, good quality, exactly what I had been looking for and the size I ordered fits really well. very happy with this

1.0 out of 5 stars a plain cotton lace would have made this a much better product instead of a made-made plastic one, 28 Oct 2014
It's very cheap looking and scratchy - it's really uncomfortable to wear. I washed it several times with a fabric softener to try to improve it but it stayed stiff and scratchy - just too uncomfortable to wear! a plain cotton lace would have made this a much better product instead of a made-made plastic one. It was a bit like wearing a nappy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 July 2014
Rough fabric, extremely uncomfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dish cloth, 13 July 2014
These are awful. Over priced and very uncomfortable. The material is reminiscent of a dish cloth. The only positive thing I can say about them is that they gave me and my partner a bit of a laugh. They look so bad it's almost funny!