5.0 out of 5 stars A Mindfulness "Must Read"!, 12 Oct 2009
This book is a real gem! As a Mindfulness teacher, I'm constantly on the look-out for good quality resources that I can pass on to my students and that will help me to deepen and strengthen my own practice; Maitreyabandhu's book combines substantial insight and experience with humorous common sense and a firm grounding in the real world.

Written in an easily accessible style by the leader of the London Buddhist Centre's "Breathing Space"(no relation!) programme and following the now well-established 8 week format, the book takes us step by step through a process of becoming more conscious and appreciative of the world around us and of our own inner processes and experience. What I particularly like is the emphasis on integrating Mindfulness into all aspects of our daily lives, from organising ourselves and completing unfinished business, to appreciating art and nature and exploring relationships with others. The spiritual dimension is there throughout, and the book has a solid foundation in Buddhist teachings, but you definitely don't have to be a Buddhist to benefit, and it's very much left to the reader to decide how far they want to engage with the spiritual aspects of the practice.

A great addition to the rapidly-expanding Mindfulness library, and a "must" for anyone interested in living a fuller, richer life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This, 12 Feb 2014
I have read this book twice now and am in the process of following the practical exercises as I read it for the third time. Wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 15 Dec 2013
Very useful book to help relaxing. If you suffer from anxiety or related problems, will be a good book to read

5.0 out of 5 stars cool and practical, 15 Aug 2013
thanks Maitreybandhu for a very practical guide to a more mindful life, and opening to the way things are in our every day lives/

5.0 out of 5 stars Full readind, 22 May 2013
Simple and quick reading for people who enjoy endeavoring themselves to get to know a bit more about the spiritual path of life.
Definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-read book on mindfulness!, 11 Aug 2013
LM Dutheil - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life with Full Attention: A Practical Course in Mindfulness (Kindle Edition)
Very well-written course on mindfulness, which, in my opinion, is suitable both for those new to mindfulness and for those looking to deepen their existing practice. It was genuinely an inspirational read for me.