5.0 out of 5 stars pleased
I am pleased with these bulbs only problem is they blow quick so think im going to have to get a good supply in
Published 10 months ago by Patricia Price

1.0 out of 5 stars 40hours
Published 7 months ago by Mousebat

1.0 out of 5 stars 40hours, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: 10pcs G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb Lamp 40W 40 Watt
I think there might be a typo in the advert, where it says 40W I think that should be 40 minutes which is the average life of these little beauties. I am very happy with the purchase, cheap and quick. I used to clean the top of my kitchen cupboards once a year but now thanks the conveniently short life of these bad boys, I am up there every week to change the bulb and have a quick wipe.
I would definitely order again, in fact I am going to have to order again because I have nearly gone through this pack of ten already. You will go through them, that is a feature of these new eco short life bulbs but you do save money in the long run and help save the planet. I would guess at 20% electricity saving on one of my light fittings as it takes 5 bulbs and at any one time there is always one of the bulbs in eco mode. If, like me you have a strict light fitting maintenance schedule you can always pop another one in at the next inspection.
The product itself is a small glass capsule with bent wires protruding, when the bulb goes into eco mode they can grouped into pairs where they make an interesting and unique pair of earnings, perhaps as a gift. Or keep them in a large jar and while away the long winter evenings counting them and exploring the interesting patterns where the bulbs have expired in a mini supernova of futility and disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars G9 bulbs - waste of money and effort, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: 10pcs G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb Lamp 40W 40 Watt
Ordered two packs of 10pcs G9 light bulbs from this Hong Kong supplier. I have fitted six so far, and every one has blown within five minutes of fitting them - most have blown immediately. The bulbs arrived in the post inadequately wrapped; many of the individual boxes were hanging open. The halogen bulbs themselves are sensitive to fingerprints, but none had additional protection around the bulb. I cleaned each one before fitting but that didn't stop them blowing. Would not recommend this supply of bulbs and will not use them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 29 Nov 2013
Isobel (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10pcs G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb Lamp 40W 40 Watt
I have had to replace three of these within one single week - they are completely useless. One star is actually too much. Also they took forever to arrive, well outside the advertised time.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: 10pcs G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb Lamp 40W 40 Watt
Not much to say other than they took a month to arrive and once here, one bulb broke in my hand whilst trying to put it in the light fitting.In the space of three weeks, a further two bulbs have blown, Good value?.......not sure! You get what you pay for though.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 7 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt last, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 10pcs G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb Lamp 40W 40 Watt
I should have realised from the price compared to the supermarkets, but these just didnt do the job. I have a 5 light unit and replaced all 5 at the same time. The first bulb went within an hour. A day later number 2 went. And so on. My advice is pay the extra to buy good quality bulbs that actually last more than a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
spot on

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Halogen, 1 July 2014
This review is from: 10pcs G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb Lamp 40W 40 Watt
Cheap, looks a bit low on quality however, having said that, for the price I think it's a good buy. Still going strong afew months into the purchase. Will I buy again? Yes. Recommended value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014