5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
Works really well suprising for something so small good clear sound brought some new headphones for it and now is really loud excellent service thanks
Published 20 months ago by wend

3.0 out of 5 stars It works well just be careful
I bought this because I am at 6 form where we wear suits and the pockets on my suit jacket don't fit my phone so I bought this mini device so that it would
1) fit in my pocket
2) listen to music in class and leave my phone in my locker
Published 12 months ago by gins

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Purple Mini metal Clip MP3 Player supports 2GB 4GB 8GB Micro SD TF Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 26 Jan. 2014
My daughter has an iPod but didn't want to take it to school in case it got damaged. So bought this because price was good, have to say she listens to her music more through this now. Really easy to use and sounds good, she doesn't use the earphones that came with it but they don't sit in her ears as comfy as the ones she had. Well worth the money. Quick delivery and comes in a little velvet pouch with instructions. Her friends think it's an apple product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little MP3, 28 Feb. 2014
I bought this little MP3 player for use in the gym. It is small enough to clip on to the band of my shorts and unlike other units does not get in the way when on the exercise bike or rowing machine. Slight downside is that I have to charge it every two visits ( 1 hour each), but overall I would highly reccommend this little gem.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works well just be careful, 26 May 2014
1) fit in my pocket
2) listen to music in class and leave my phone in my locker
3) use it for running - I run in a field and I find it personally very annoying for any weight to be bouncing around so this clips onto my jacket and I don't feel the weight and it gives a good quality of sound

The only thing is that in my book bag it got squished in the bottom and now the play button is slighted higher and the buttons are harder to press so just make sure it doesn't get damaged. Ie the quality is fine as long as your careful with it because for the cheapness it is you aren't getting something indestructible if you know what I mean

3.0 out of 5 stars The port is suspect, 12 Jan. 2014
This isn't a bad MP3 player and certainly is fairly good value. If though you use it to listen to something while you're at the gym (or out running), the jack is suspect and seems to detach from the board fairly quickly. If you don't use a gym, it's a good little player.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't bother, 17 Aug. 2014
I know this was cheap, it was intended for my 6yo. However, I do expect it to work. My computer knows it is there, and says it is working correctly. It installed some software for it (which took ages), and then told me that it was incompatible. I have tried several times, and let it charge all day in case that was the issue (as suggested by a previous poster). It just won't work.

It also took weeks and weeks to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 April 2013
This little mp3 is great, charges easily using a computer, last a good amount of time, clip works well. Only downfall is you can only charge it via usb :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product for the price, 21 Jan. 2014
Delivery - ordered on Sun morning, arrived Tue morning. For the price, very impressed to have free delivery, and also impressed to have headphones and USB lead included.

As others have mentioned, the headphones aren't the best quality, but for the price, you can't really complain. The USB lead seems to be slightly larger than the standard ones (or at least what everything else in my house runs off), and you can only charge through USB, so I do have to keep swapping cables over.

Fantastic colour, clip is a bit awkward, and it is smaller than expected, but for the price, you have a decent MP3 player. As it runs off an SD card with no internal memory, the amount it holds is up to you.

If you're just looking for something to just play music, and not bothered by a screen to select albums/a particular song or any other fancy gadgets, this is ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 10 Dec. 2013
Only six quid, but come on - it should at least 'ing work! Plugged it in to USB to charge for the advised 3 hours. Not a damn thing. Turned on, I got the occasional red flashing light, but it did not register as a USB device on either machine I tried, and using 3 different USB cables did not help either.

Utter waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift mini, 5 Nov. 2014
My daughter loved it delivery and packing was good time she reckons it was the best gift ever would recommend this item