5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and chilling!
I was lucky enough to get a review copy before publication, and I have to say, I was even more freaked out than when I read Creepy!

Published on 22 Sept. 2012 by Mrs. R. L. Dove

1.0 out of 5 stars Creepy?
I reached halfway through this book and then gave up...something I very rarely do. Each story was boring. I kept expecting the next to frighten me a little bit but none did. Thank goodness it was cheap. Not creepy at all!
Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by E Griffith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and chilling!, 22 Sept. 2012
Mrs. R. L. Dove (wakefield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creepy 2: A Collection of Ghost Stories and Paranormal Short Stories (Creepy Series) (Kindle Edition)

This is a fantastic, chilling and quite beautiful collection of ghost stories and real ghost tales. The short stories are wonderfully blended with the real ghost stories, and as with Creepy 1, I had to stop reading when my husband fell asleep for fear I wouldn't sleep myself!

Jeff has brought some very gifted and interesting people together to tell their real events and spin their fictional tales, and the collection is cracking for it. I would recommend this book highly.

Jay Crow was an excellent contributor to this book too, what an interesting life he must have had. Would love to pick his brains sometime!

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant read, 30 Sept. 2012
Yet again ive enjoyed reading another creepy book. A very well written one at that love the other contributions by jay krow and the other authors. All the stories are so well written and its a nice change to read true stories mixed in with the supernatural ficticious ones well done again err how about a creepy three please well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant and frightening read, 16 Oct. 2012
Loved the style of interlacing the truth with fiction in the stories. Enjoyed that the tales were not too lengthy yet still engaged the reader and embroiled them into the spooky world of the supernatural. Look forward to reading more of this authors work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Creepy?, 18 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy 2, 10 Feb. 2013
I enjoyed reading this also. I cant pick a favorite because they were all so good. I dont believe in ghosts. But its curiosty ( hope I've spelt it right ) more than anything. Now onto the Author's next book R M Steiger

4.0 out of 5 stars Short stories to capture the imagination, 1 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed this book from the very first story...I was drawn in and wished some of the stories were longer. Definitely worth reading if you like supernatural/ghost stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy two, 8 April 2015
Excellent reading good ghost stories, well put together and explained. Just very good reading from start to finish. Brilliant going on to read the next book now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written collection of horror stories, 19 Jun. 2013
Penelope Jones (England) - See all my reviews
I downloaded this book for free on my kindle, It was a well written collection of fictious and first hand ghost stories, enjoyable and well worth a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy 2, 13 Aug. 2014
a lot better than the first book, some good stories here, both 'true' and fictional alike. would like to see pictures that some of the writers talk of.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Jun. 2014
Another very good read, the same as book 3. The set is very good and interesting. I think whoever reads it they will think the very same