5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Quick delievery. Case fit perfect and it has padding to protect phone. Will invest in another case when I fancy a different colour.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs D

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price
Published 21 months ago by Paul Sheridan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price, 27 Sep 2012
I ordered this item a few days before the iPhone 5 release date because I wanted something to protect my new phone. I received the item the day after I received my phone. The case itself makes my phone look smart although when I tried to remove it to pllace on front & back protectors, the case nearly broke so I suggest caution when trying to remove. Also the silver strip that goes around the Apple logo peels away when removing the case. Not a bad item in all but needs more care putting into production.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Nov 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great at first, 10 July 2013
Looked so classy at first but after cover was taken off once , the metal parts Dropped off leaving it looking cheap and tacky

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Jun 2013
Fell apart after 24hrs glued chrome bits back on but still fell off now in the bin overall rubbish quality

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 Case, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Apple Iphone 5 Stylish Hybric Amour Chrome Case Cover, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Wiper- Black (Electronics)
This is a very stylish case. It seems robust (not dropped the phone yet to test!!!) It's slim, so doesn't make the iPhone 5 look bulky in ti...

1.0 out of 5 stars Just buy a plain cover, 31 Oct 2012
This cover fits really well. But that's the only good point. The chrome effect bits fell off after 1 day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Good value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, terrible and terribly terrible, 11 Mar 2014
Hopefully you got my point, this case is so hilariously unworthy that it shouldn't be labelled as a phone case. This should be a grand specimen for all the cheap plastic and plastic products. Even a 1 star is too good for this. Don't waste your money on this crap.
As soon as I took it out of its packaging the apple logo came out. Very very poorly made. Go invest in some other brilliant cases like incipio, they may cost more but are truly worthy of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 31 Jan 2014
i loved the colour of this item and that the price was so cheap for what you got with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit at all, 18 Jan 2014
Not a good fit at all its broke/snapped tryna put it in phone due to not fitting. Waste of money.