on 9 April 2013
I purchased two bottles of Raspberry Ketone Platinum almost two months ago. Although I read positive comments and heard Dr Oz on American TV giving it the thumbs up I was very skeptical and by nature I am a very, very skeptical person. However, I was quite overweight and nothing else I have tried up to then had helped.

Nonetheless, I ordered two bottles and still feeling very skeptical I started taking two capsules per day as recommended (one capsule first thing in the morning and another 30 minutes before lunch), and six weeks later I have lost 10 kilos!!! (which is 22 pounds/ 1st 8 lb), and more importantly I have lost inches faster than dropping the weight.

Thank you.
33 comments|278 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 October 2013
The product is great to give more energy. I lost some weight (3 kilos in 1 week). Then it did not go down any further since, but I still rate this product very high. What is amazing, that I have more energy, especially after taking the tablet in the morning. I am able to do more exercise, work. I am a more active person now. I feel as if I was 10 years younger. My colleagues commented that I look like a different person. I gave a few tablets to one of my colleagues who felt very low on energy. (He did not need to lose weight.) I suggested he starts taking one tablet first thing next day morning. Next day, he arrived in the office with a big smile on his face one hour earlier. He decided to order his own bottles. The products also arrived quicker than I expected, within 2 weeks.
on 9 July 2013
So pleased with these, I have lost 4lb in 2 weeks!!! So happy :D definitely recommend for people to purchase!
on 10 April 2013
I had gained about 30lbs after being on medication and I found it really hard to shift even with a strict diet and exercise. My mum had read about raspberry ketone on the internet so we decided to give it a try. We chose this platinum one because it had a higher dosage and it was a really good deal for the quality of the product and also the amount of tablets you get.

I've been taking them every day before breakfast and dinner and sometimes before lunch (when I remember!) since December and I've lost about 16 pounds. I'm so pleased with this product, the weight loss has been gradual so I'm less likely to put it back on and the results are noticeable.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose weight and keep it off. Don't go for those cheaper brands stick with this one and you won't regret it!!
on 27 August 2013
So much written information about how good this product was I thought I should really try it. It is better than I could ever imagine! First of all the delivery was incredibly quick and efficient (sensible packaging too), secondly the instructions are quite clear and concise, thirdly, the product does work!
I tried the basic dose of one capsule 30 minutes before lunch as I only have a cup of tea and banana for breakfast. Within a couple of days I realised that I was eating my lunch more slowly and feeling satisfied sooner. No hunger pains either! I have been sensible with what I have eaten during the rest of the day and have been able to eat out several times ... but ... I still managed to lose 3 kilos in the first 7 days. Amazing! I have also felt extremely well, no side effects whatsoever.
During the second and third weeks the weight loss has been slower but I expected that.
It is an amazing product, very good quality and one that I would recommend to any of my friends who would like to feel fitter, healthier and to lose some weight. It is so simple and so natural!
After my first month of taking the Raspberry Ketone I actually stopped taking it for 3 weeks just to see how I felt and how I was able to manage my weight. I put on 1 kilo but felt fit and well, so I know that I need to use the Raspberry Ketone from time to time in order to keep control of my weight without having to follow any more useless crash diets.
A fantastic product and one which I would recommend without reservation.
on 13 September 2013
This stuff really works. My wife lost 1 stone in 9 weeks. I lost 7lb. We have not changed our diet, but have streadily lost weight.
on 27 February 2013
I must admit that this product is absolutely brilliant. The product arrived at the stated time and I started to take the recommended doses per day. Almost immediately I noticed a upsurge in my energy levels and didn't have those hunger pains in between meals. I lost a cool 2kg in my first week and another 2.5kg in my second week. I am in my third week now and although tempted to get on the scales to see how much more I have lost I'm holding out for my weekly weigh-in, but I can see that jeans that haven't fitted for almost five years now are easily fastenable :)YAY. I can not fault this product, easy if you eat healthly and exercise a little.
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2013
I do not often write reviews for products, but the Raspberry Ketone Platinum is worthy of such comment. I like many of our friends have an awareness of holistic methods for improving and sustaining a healthly lifestyle. With limited time for exercise and the desire to lose some extra pounds of weight, I tried the Raspberry Ketone as a method of helping to curb my appetite and hopefully to reduce some of excess weight. Well.... These are a little gem and an amazing find. They certainly help curb the appetite but you do not feel waning in terms of energy. We keep our energy levels and if anything, they are higher than normal. I managed to keep to sensible diet of non snacking and was very pleased to find that I had lost 5lbs in 10 days. After 1 month, I had lost 9lbs and I think this would have been much better but for being on the road and eating and drinking more than I would normally, I still did not have any urge to snack though. If you can eat a sensible diet, the Raspberry Ketone will help keep the snacking cravings at bay and you will find you lose weight and the inches where you do not want them do start to fall away. Enjoy!
on 21 August 2013
I have been taken the pills for two weeks, alongside the green coffee bean platinum tablets, and have already noticed a drop in around 3 pounds of weight - which I think is pretty good, considering I havent changed anything else in my lifestyle. I am also noticing a difference in my body shape - especially around the mid-section. These are quick working pills, however, there are certain side effects people should be aware of before taking these pills (ie, breaks to use the loo!). I think these pills are effective and I'll continue to take them while I lose weight with them. The suppliers were good and the package came through quickly and in good condition :-)
on 12 May 2015
Needing help to lose weight I decided to test the waters with supplemental use, at first it did not start off well I was taking this one product that left me feeling like I injected coffee right into my bloodstream. I did not like the feeling of this increased heart rate and jitter feeling, plus in amount of time I was using this product I did not lose any weight. I tried another weight loss product that I didn't even get far enough into using it to have it help lose weight because of the uncontrollable stomachs I would get from its use. I started to think maybe this wasn’t the best route for me, needing a solution because diet and exercise were not cutting it. I read up on this product and thought maybe this is where I was going wrong, that i'm not using a product that contains only all-natural ingredients. Reading the reviews about how well it works and how most did not experience and bad or negative side effects. I started taking this formula and after about two months of use I was able to lose 6 kilos. I have lots of extra energy which helps me stay longer in the gym and do just a little bit more. I pleasantly have not had any bad side effects or issues at all taking this product and am very happy with the results so far. I will be recommending the use of this product to others and sharing with them my wonderful experience of how well it has worked.