5.0 out of 5 stars For Xmas 2014.
Bought these for Xmas 2013 and they were so successful that I promised to send some to Australia for my son's family for next Christmas.
They obviously haven't been used yet but I shall send them off in good time for next Christmas where I am sure they will be enjoyed.
I bought them early as they were offered very cheaply.
Published 12 months ago by cruiser

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
Instructions not clear enough for post-Christmas dinner shenanigans plus the balloons kept bursting. They were very funny though, to be fair.
Published 13 months ago by Denise

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For Xmas 2014., 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
I bought them early as they were offered very cheaply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
These crackers were fantastic. We had 10 children for Christmas Eve and the ballon modelling kept them happy and amused and productive for quite a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting ready!, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
So disappointed with the usual crackers so decided to purchase these early for Christmas 2014 following previous reviews. We have purchased Kuckoo Krackers before and like to have a game or similar in the crackers to have a laugh around the table and hopefully these will do the job. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but difficult instructions, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
These are good crackers and very fun bough for my family at Christmas age range 2-70 came with all you needed but they were very tricky to actual make the animals instructions could be made clearer as my rabbit looked nothing like it was suppose to but nice for change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Christmas, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
These were purchased by me as a surprise for my family of 6 on Christmas Day. We had a fantastic time modeling the balloons, made easier by the pumps supplied, we cried with laughter! Good quality product, would definitely buy again... An absolute winner!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 5 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Balloon Modellling Christmas Crackers, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
These crackers provided a lot of laughter and merriment after our Christmas lunch and they will appeal to children and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product! I had my parents with me for ..., 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
Awesome product! I had my parents with me for Christmas. They are nearly 70. We all had a great time creating the dog and hat design, which instructions had been provided. So much better than the usual useless stuff that normally appears in crackers. If a different design is provided each year, I'll happily buy these every year!

3.0 out of 5 stars While they looked nice and the balloon modelling proved to be very entertaining ..., 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
While they looked nice and the balloon modelling proved to be very entertaining on Christmas day, the Christmas hats fell apart the moment they were pulled from the crackers which was a tad disappointing. I would not buy these crackers again for that reason. Your magic crackers, however were great, hats included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 6 Balloon Modelling Christmas Crackers
Excellent fun, kept everyone quiet for an hour or so, would def recommend, don't know how to beat this next year!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›