on 9 May 2013
I had to get my mum a gift for her birthday and at first I was a bit skeptical about buying this necklace, but when it came, I realised it was a good decision. The packaging is rather good and the necklace itself looks and feels amazing.
on 28 July 2013
a lovely piece of jewellery for the price I bought as a birthday gift for my mum and she loved it
on 5 December 2013
This item looks a lot more delicate and is smaller than what can be seen on the photo once it has been delivered which makes it a lovely piece of jewellery.
on 4 December 2015
I brought this as a Christmas present. I am not overly please about this item. One of the reasons I brought this was for the curb chain, i was disappointed when it arrived. The chain is very thin and when you look at it,you can't even tell if it's curb chain. I am now going to have to buy a separate chain. As for the pendant,it is nice. Not happy with the chain, would of sent back if it wasn't so close to Christmas because I wouldn't get a refund and a different present here in time!
on 26 June 2013
This necklace looks great and well worth the money. Got it for mum's birthday in April and she has taken it off since. Definitely recommend.
on 20 August 2014
Brought this for my mum for her birthday, it looks beautiful! Looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. She wears it in the shower and it never rusts or breaks. A great buy, its perfect!
on 14 February 2015
Bought this for my mum as a gift she loved this and I would recommend anyone else to buy this necklace for their mum because it's just lovely.
on 31 May 2015
Absolutely stunning! Mum loves it. And she wears it all the time and there is still no change in appearance.
on 19 December 2013
Was a great present to give to your kids to give to there mum on her birthday... She was very happy
on 7 October 2015
My girlfriend is very happy with this product fast delivery
Would recommend this product