5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and he was over the moon with it. Great taste almost like the original but has 3% more hit and a slight hit of another taste
Published 16 months ago by Cara-20

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
I bought this as a present for a Jack Daniels Fan! However I was disappointed, you don't seem to be able to find out how many limited editions were made available.. I'm guessing rather a lot by the number on the bottle.

It would like nice displayed providing you have bought two bottles to complete the image.

Saying this the person receiving the gift...
Published 21 months ago by Bluerooo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy!, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I really liked this product! I got it for my boyfriend for his birthday as he is a collector. He said it tastes really good and added the bottle and box to his collection. it came in good condition and wrapped up well so it was in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Anniversary, 29 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
My bottle of Jack Daniels White Rabbit arrived yesterday, couldn't be happier! It arrived very quickly, The packaging is excellent, so much so that I am going to purchase another. The product was very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition! The Jack Daniels inside the bottle isn't half bad either :)

5.0 out of 5 stars went down a treat !, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
The price was so affordable I couldnt resist sending my son his favourite tipple: he was delighted and had no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and well wrapped, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I received the item immediately and I was pleased with the effort that had gone in to securely wrap the bottle. I will happily use this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I got this for my Fiance's birthday and he was delighted with it as we have never seen this particular JD before, it arrived extremely well packaged and I would definitely reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
This is a very good saloon whisky. In western movies, you see the cowboys in the saloon drinking neat whisky, they drink it, grimace and slam the glass on the bar before signalling the barman to pour another. This is what you feel like doing with this Jack Daniel's. And that's a good thing. I've never tasted a whisky like this before. It's not better or worse, just different, very nicely different. Get a bottle, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably now my favourite of the jack daniel's range this is slightly stronger ..., 21 April 2015
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
Probably now my favourite of the jack daniel's range this is slightly stronger & smoother has in my opinion a better taste.
Also the history behind the white rabbit saloon and jack himself is very interesting.

Pour yourself a glass and read the back OR google it, sip it and imagine your in the bar playing a game of cards with jack sitting across from u

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
this product arrived rapidly and was very well packaged. i got it for my brothers birthday and he was really happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
Was a present for my son who was thrilled with it. He has put it with his collection of Jack Daniels. It was delivered well packed & quickly. Would use this seller again no question.

Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Whiskey 70 cl