5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun
Published 17 months ago by Brian walsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as fun as I thought it would be
I am glad that I managed to grab this for free on the Amazon App of the week deal a while back, but I don't understand the positive reviews that it had received. I found the game to be limiting, and was hoping for more. I do understand that it is in the format of an endless runner, but in my opinion, games like Temple Run, and Agent Dash are a lot better!
Published 14 months ago by jpxdude

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
I tend to get a lot of free games, or cheap anyway, but don't usually play them for more than a few minutes. However, I have to say that I got completely carried away with this game. I looks so good and is so much fun to play. I even went back to try and max=out levels that I had completed, which isn't something that do very often. I have told a number of friends about the game, and everyone I know who has played it, has enjoyed it.
I should add that is not the same as the console version of Rayman, it is a runner-type game, where you can't stop. You just choose the route and when to jump. It works very well though.

5.0 out of 5 stars short levels excellent graphics and gameplay, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
This game looks amazing. It is highly addictive. The short levels mean you can pick it up and have a quick game in your spare time. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top platform game!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
This is what mobile gaming should be like!! Great graphics, simple controls and fantastic gameplay..you will not be disappointed. This is a must have for everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars jungle fun, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
Great fun, with plenty of challenges. Easy enough to get through levels so you dont get
bored. But difficult enough to make you work
at it to complete it properly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as fun as I thought it would be, 19 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than sonic., 10 May 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
The Rayman games have become, in my eyes what Sega wishes Sonic was. It's bright, colourful, whimsical and endlessly entertaining. The levels get extremely difficult as the game progresses though, I can't imagine younger games ever being able to complete it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
Great game but for some reason I am get ads even though it's a paid app do not happy about that

4.0 out of 5 stars its rayman, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
got this for my kindle and i really enjoyed it had no problems with the download it plays really well and the graphics look nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Parsing error?, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
Don't get me wrong, I love this game as it is so fun and beautiful to see, however I cannot update this game on amazon as apparently there is a parsing error when it tries to install. This is very disappointing as it means I can't play any of the new levels, and also after collecting all teeth, I don't have much else to play on it :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rayman Jungle Run (App)
On my kindle fire i downloaded this for just 79p. Excellent fun, especially when attempting to catch all 100 lums on each level to unlock the very challenging bonus levels! The worlds are beautiful and varied and have different stages that increase with difficulty as you progress, mastering each skill as you go (i.e first stage jump, second stage introduces fly as well as jump, etc)! Fun for both casual and hardcore gamers!

Rayman Jungle Run