5.0 out of 5 stars Canon MG6350
Got this printer to replace my Canon MP640 printer which needed the print head replacing - looking at the cost of replacing the print head vs buying new, I decided to replace the printer.

The new printer looks a modern and is a slimmer design. Having both the primary and secondary print trays is an advantage over my previous printer, where the secondary print...
Published 14 months ago by RFER

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I bought this as a replacement for my old canon i850 which had died. I did loads of research so thought that it would be better than it is.
Set up for the wireless printer on a desktop PC (running Windows Vista) was painless & easy but the scanner does not work & I am really frustrated with this - Canon support is not great.
I have tried to set this printer up...
Published 10 months ago by Old Blue Eyes

‹ Previous | 117 18 1925 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy printing, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: CANON 6226B008AA PIXMA MG6350 (A4) Colour Inkjet All-in-One Printer (Print/Copy/Scan) 8.8cm TFT 15.0 ipm (Mono) 10 ipm (Colour) Black (Personal Computers)
So far so good. Great copy quality and intuitive compatability with PC.Quiet, great appearance- a good buy I would say

4.0 out of 5 stars PIXMA MG6350, 15 Feb 2014
Very efficient,but I suspect a bit wasteful of ink judging by the clunking and whirring before printing. Copy scanning is true. Photo printing is excellent. Wireless connection is good (the reason I replaced my iP 4500). Haven't done B&W photo printing yet so can't comment on the extra grey cartridge's usefulness)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking all-round printer, 15 Feb 2014
I chose this printer to replace my previous Canon which suffered print head failure. I was looking for a printer that would produce good colour photos and also scan and copy. I also wanted a printer with a flat surface as space is at a premium on my desk, and I was also looking for hard wiring to my PC as I feel this is more reliable than WiFi only. This printer meets all those criteria and has, so far, been reliable. I am pleased I chose the wired facility as, so far, I have been unable to crack the WiFi connection - the screen is small and fiddly for this function to be enabled. I am particularly pleased with the quality of the colour photos that it produces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Printer, 15 Feb 2014
Multi-functional printer, easily be used, convenient for printing documents or photos with wi-fi or by mobile phone as well. Thanks for the nowadays technologies adopted into our daily life. Printing quality was found superb in particular for printing photos. Though a bit costly, but is a good piece of equipment for fun or home office use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars canon printer, mg6356, 13 Feb 2014
Good printer, producing pictures as good as those produced by many professional printing organisations. I would recommend this printer to anyone who wanted good A4 prints

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful !, 12 Feb 2014
M. Bello "MB" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It is the most beautiful printer i have ever seen. Compact and easy to setup. Figures cross the ink usage will be reasonable. Easy to setup and use. I have set it up as a WIFI host and hasn't disappointed so far. WIFI easy to setup. To scan using WIFI was very easy too. The only disappointing point is the scan interface didn't have option to scan as a PDF. This is an improvement Canon needs to work on. Excellent printer at a nice price.

5.0 out of 5 stars pixma mega !, 8 Feb 2014
great looking machine;at last i am getting pro. finish on my photos and other printing.
good service, and speedy delivery..

4.0 out of 5 stars MG 6350 Printer. Value for money, 5 Feb 2014
Jack Smith "Jack" (North East England) - See all my reviews
A good looking printer which is easy to install. Some nice features which make printing photo's very easy especially from your mobile. The first picture takes quite a while to print, but thereafter is very fast making multiple printiing very easy. I have given the rating 4 stars because I believe the image quality is a little on the grey side. This may improve as I get used to the features and with a bit of experimenting. Would highly recommend this printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan 2014
This product was selected following other reviews and I'm really pleased with it. It was easy to set up, and the print quality is really good. I was a bit concerned about having a wireless printer as our internet access is very poor, but we haven't experienced any problems so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice printer, inks a bit expensive., 18 Jan 2014
Great printer, ink a bit expensive but just trying out alternatives inks for the first time. Requires a small and a large tank black to work, didn't understand this at first, but the small black is used to make up the colours. Simple and easy to use.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1925 | Next ›