5.0 out of 5 stars You're in for an erotic treat!, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Fall into Winter (Kindle Edition)
First of all, I confess that I am not an expert with the genre of Erotica and have not read a great deal in my long reading life. My second confession for today is that I've fallen in love with Eden Baylee's Fall Into Winter, completely!

On finishing reading these expertly woven stories following four very different women and their erotic adventures, the characters stayed with me, and I felt as if I've been there myself, seeking pleasure and enjoying the romantic journey they have embarked on. The writing is beautiful, the locations exotic and the details fascinating. I shall not tell you any more to spoil the fun for you, except to add that I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. Go on and get yourself a treat today - you and that special someone in your life would be delighted :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stories, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fall into Winter (Kindle Edition)
"Fall Into Winter" by Eden Baylee is a truly wonderful selection of four erotic short stories.
Unlike many other such compilations each segment in the book has a unique storyline and characters that will draw the reader's attention so much you wish it were a full length story.

The opening story is about a chance encounter in a trashy bar. Baylee thankfully opens the dialogue with harmless flirtation and allows her characters to build a connection before physical chemistry takes its path. This is a great story with erotic content, not erotica with a unconvincing cover pplot. The theme is serious and deeper attraction between an unlikely couple.

The second story explores the sex life of a couple and cleverly shows how sex is an expression of ourselves. After the first story I was surprised to find such different characters and initially I did not even like them, until the story and their issues made more sense. The ending here is particularly well done.

Past and present collide in unexpected ways in "The Norwegian", another great story about a writer trying to get away from it all to focus on her writing.

Having been born near the Austrian border I also particularly liked the last story about an Austrian - Asian connection.

This is an very enjoyable read, competently written with great dialogue and puns, believable characters and stories that hold everyone's interest. The sex scenes are natural and describes with just the right amount of detail and realistic description, sparing us the mistake of far fetched metaphores and overly artistic elaborations.

Focused, sharp and witty this is writing that transcends the purely erotic and finds itself on the literary end of the spectrum.

A writer to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Erotic Romances, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fall into Winter (Kindle Edition)
I love Eden's books, they are real romances with descriptive sex, nothing wrong with that, I love the honesty. Writers should never shy from reality and that is what her books are about.

Fall into Winter