on 22 February 2013
Really easy to install, just one screw to tighten but you will need a suitable screw driver. Most 12G users will need to get more memory at some point, And this is the one to buy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 September 2013
I bought the 12gb PS3 and soon discovered it did not have the capacity for my needs. This did the job perfectly although the port on the side of the machine is not easy to find because the side plate has to come off and theres a knack to doing this.

Thanks to youtube for the methodology. Once you get the side plate off the PS3 installation could not be easier, its all done for you.
on 22 October 2013
This is a great product and so easy to install, if you're not sure how there are videos on you tube that are very easy to follow.
on 5 August 2014
This memory expansion cheered my Son up when I bought it for him as he only had a measly 12 Gig Playstation 3 and it ran out of memory really quick. Buying this meant he could go on some of his other games which he previously couldn't. His first game was GTA5 which took a large chunk of memory over 8 Gig game install and then subsequent online updates and patches for the games online gaming area.

The mounting bracket makes it super easy to install into the side of the newer slim consoles. A great purchase..although in time I can see me buying a 500GB playstation 3...Sony know how to make money of us customers!!!
on 2 September 2013
got my son the 12g ps3 and used this to expand the memory, really easy to install if you look on youtube how to do it
on 1 March 2014
No need for a long winded review here. Chances are you bought a 12 GB PS3 before you realised how important having bountiful unused GB's was and your wondering how to remedy your mistake, this is the answer. It's easily installed, well packed and is a official Sony product and that means quality. The only negative is it's price, if you bought your PS3 slim new, then along with this you will have paid a small bit over what buying a 300GB in the first place would have cost you. I can recommend it to someone who has bought a PS3 slim already but not to someone planning on buying this and a PS3 Slim.
on 21 February 2014
Bought the 12GB PS3 in Jan13 under duress from mates who wanted me to join in online COD. When GTAV came out I could'nt fit both on so decided to upgrade rather than go to the PS4.

Very easy to install and extra memory should now keep me gaming for a couple more years. Just wish I'd bought the higher memory to start with.
on 7 February 2016
Excellent piece of kit well needed, it's a great time to buy as PSN has great savings on PSone & PS3 games. On delivery I installed it (it's easy to install) & started download all my games that I have been dying to play (Resi Evil & MGS Uncharted 3: DD etc) this is a must own for all you PS3 Super Silm owners
on 8 September 2015
fast dispatch and came with everything needed for the install. A little tricky to get the super slim open so it's worth having a look on Youtube for some tutorials. If you have the 12 gig model, it transfers your game saves over to the HDD. Great seller
on 19 September 2014
I had it installed in less than 10 mins and the majority of that was spent watching a video on YouTube to make sure I did it right!!! Make sure you back up before you do it, once you restore your data it will work perfectly. Very easy!!