5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, don't be shy.
This super little thing is money well spent. My lady loved it either using it on herself or on me bufferring up against her sweet bits. The batteries last for a good time, three quarters of an hour i guess? when they run out you just slide the vibrating bit out from the ring and twist and it comes apart and pop the new ones back in face down and you're away, again.
I...
Published 15 months ago by john

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after one use
was fun to use, but the battery lasted only 30 mins.
I thought it was my lucky day, as THREE replacement sets of batteries are included.
To replace the batteries, as per the instructions, simply rotate the 'white' end and remove the old batteries, replace with new and re-insert the white end and rotate to lock.
Simple ?
On removal, the...
Published 4 months ago by batman

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, don't be shy., 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tracey Cox Supersex Black Silicone Vibrating Love Ring (Personal Care)
I must add that i've stuck it on myself when i'm trying to get to sleep and i've got that tingly 'do i need another piss?' feeling and i've been asleep before the batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, 21 Mar 2014
MCT (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I brought this on a bit of a whim. Unsure on which ring to pick from the massive selection available I went with this one hearing about how good it is. I must say, that was the correct choice.

This ring is a perfect fit, with enough give in the silicone to allow any reasonable size but not too much to make it loose. I found that the ring also helped with maintaining such a strong erection.

The vibrations from the ring are intense and strong, however, the noise produced is not too loud and can be used if you're trying to be discreet.

Overall this ring is brilliant and well worth purchasing for such a low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after one use, 16 Feb 2014
was fun to use, but the battery lasted only 30 mins.
Simple ?
On removal, the 'locking' part of the white end broke.
This means, you cannot re-lock.
Useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 22 July 2013
Bought it as a gift for a couple after trying the durex brand. Thought this looked better but
it stopped working almost immediately! Very disappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars Partner was not impressed with item, 25 Mar 2013
I bought this item as an experiment,but my partner was not impressed don't think I will buy an other of these

1.0 out of 5 stars oh what MIGHT have been!, 12 Nov 2013
I was looking forward to this little amusement arriving on the the date specified, sadly, unlike most things I've ordered from Amazon, it never did arrive!! Since they copy facebook in making it virtually impossible to contact them, and trying to follow the proceedure for contacting the seller is as easy as following a string of spaghetti through a platefull with a single chopstick, I have decided to voice my disgust here instead folks. Don't buy this product cos it probably won't arrive, AND, be careful using Amazon, see if YOU folks can find the 'customer complaints' button and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean!!