on 4 April 2014
As with most products of this ilk, the product it basic and overpriced. That said, since the intended recipient is an 8 year old, there was no customer dissatisfaction! Personally I think it's a rip off, but from the end user's perspective it's worth every penny...apparently.
on 3 March 2013
Everyone knows that most toys are just over expensive tat, but this one stoops to a whole new level. Let me put it this way, the packaging that this comes in probably costs more to manufacture than the toy itself. The package contains a flimsy plastic stick, a cheap and nasty piece of material and 2 other flimsy pieces of plastic. How on earth could anyone justify a retail price of £14.99 for this junk?

My advice, avoid this even if it was priced at £4.99.
on 21 August 2013
I bought this for my brothers birthday and he loved it.
Exactly as it is described, delivery was fast and everything was correct.
on 22 January 2013
My son loved getting to dress like his hero and act out scenes from the cartoon series. Definitely one of his favourites!!!
on 1 April 2015
A second item purchased as Santa left one at Christmas and Michelangelo has two nun chucks don't you know!! My little boy is please with the item hence the five stars although didn't arrive on the day I was expecting but for me that was no drama. As long as the kids are happy I'm happy!!
on 3 February 2015
Product came well in time and was packaged really well - son got this for Christmas and he adores this, he is always wearing the mask and is convinced he is a turtle - very sturdy in fact I sometimes worry for my own safety when he's swinging them about! A good buy
on 11 February 2015
We were shocked when this arrived - We paid a lot of money
for three basic pieces of plastic moulded toys. I did not return
it because I had to give it to my grandson for his birthday the day
it arrived - I was very angry and upset.
on 8 December 2013
Not a toy that is going to last forever which is why I was reluctant to buy it for £19.99 in the toy shops. But my 5yo little brother is loving the turtles just now so was pleaased to find it for half the price on here.
on 20 May 2013
Bought this for my son who loves th ninja turtles. The things are soft plastic so when it hits them it wont hurt as much but will atill sting a bit. The mask is made of cheap fabric but still good for use.
on 1 January 2015
Great toy for any turtle fan. My little boy loves the turtles and was very excited to open this on christmas day. Good price at £9.99 as everywhere else before Christmas was £14.99

See one answered question