5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gloves
Lovely leather, soft and warm, very classy
They look as good as they feel, soft and light with good wrist tighteners and you can hold your ski poles without losing feeling.
Published 6 months ago by Catherine Windross

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow mittens
When the mittens arrived I thought the quality was very good. Looked good felt great as I suffer from very cold fingers when ski-ing.
Published 6 months ago by J. Houghton

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gloves, 28 Dec 2013
Lovely leather, soft and warm, very classy

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow mittens, 18 Jan 2014
I have just arrived back from the snow and have to say could not use the mittens. They do not go over the jacket. The cuffs are too narrow. Unless you are prepared to wear them under your jacket, they cannot be worn. I am going to try and get my money back as are useless for the purpose I bought them for.