5.0 out of 5 stars A great read
This is another story which gives a great insight to a world that you would prefer to keep out of but can't help wanting to know about. I read this on holiday and really enjoyed it. Would recommend
Published 13 months ago by gordon & gemma cutty

1.0 out of 5 stars Selective Memory
Funny how Mickey Gluckstad forgot to mention how he was sentenced to prison in 1990 on 3 counts: buggery, three indecent assaults and one offence of gross indecency of a boy which lasted over 3 years (from when the boy was aged 7 until he was 10).
This man is no loveable rogue, just a vile pervert.
Published 20 months ago by William

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 21 May 2013
This review is from: The Devil Shook My Hand - I've Been Shot, Stabbed and Accused of Murder. People Call Me Britain's Deadliest Bare-Knuckle Fighter. This is My Story (Kindle Edition)
Unbelievable what a life what a story by one of the original hard men of the east end quality from start to end

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 May 2013
Another belter,not one of your normal,east end hardman stories,lots of bite to this the man sounds like he has been there seen it done it,get the book you wont be dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars A real good read, 20 May 2013
I love this type of book the author tells it how it was.like a movie but in fact real life

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 16 May 2013
Extremely well written and I couldn't put it down

Not just the usual hard man violence but a true account of Micks life.

Well done Mick and good luck. Make up with your son before it's too late !!
Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gangster bo, 15 May 2013
Good read with interesting stories about interesting times. You get to know a bit more about the writer and the way of life

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 4 May 2013
Brilliant book, some great stories, better than other villain books out there. It is obvious why lots of people would dislike Micky and try to write some disparaging comments. Nevertheless, makes a great read, best of luck with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really fantastic story, 1 May 2013
I really like this book about the life of a true east Londoner. Well done Micky like you i am from the east end and can relate to your life strory. BRILLIANT MATE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2013
In a rush but i loved this book and checked it out after reading wildcats, great stuff to be honest..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2013
Couldn't put the book down one of the. Best reads I've had in years read it in one night hard hitting down to earth funny sad it's all there

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales of a bygone era., 14 April 2013
When men were men and before the world became the sinkhole it is today you could have a pint without fear of kids with blades, sadly no more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›