on 1 December 2013
How could any self-respecting music fan not own this classic by the brilliant Jackie Wilson? It's great for lovers, for friends, even to listen to on your own as a pick-me-up during a cold winter's evening.
on 26 March 2014
The first song of Jackie Willson I heard . Mesmersidedwas Rete Petite. I was in Piccadilly London walking past a large record store and the track stopped me. mesmerised I floatd into the store as the rocord stopped. I rushed up to a young fellow and gasped who was that on the last record. He smiled and said Jackie Wilson that's great but We have an even better one. And he played Your love is Lifting me Higher, which made every one in the shop listen.. I bought both 45's yes that's how long ago it was.

It finally took a film to make his renderings famous, unfortunately he had died by then. But at last he has been recognised for his rhythmic voice.
on 11 July 2013
this is another time less classic that most modern choirs like to sing, it is joyful and happy to sing to and choir members always have smiles on there faces singing it.
on 14 December 2013
Its slime time!!

I love this song reminds me of Ghostbusters 2 and my childhood happy days, and it just makes me want to dance :)
on 10 October 2013
have loved this recording for years, have heard different versions but this one is the best,sound quality excellent many thanks.
on 13 December 2013
Every time I hear this song I smile, dance and sometimes even shed a tear.
Three minutes of pure love and happiness.
on 7 November 2013
This is the best song ever in my opinion. It cheers me up and takes me back to happy times. Love it.
on 1 October 2015
FANTASTIC track lovely to be able to buy just one track, rather than the whole album
on 1 January 2015
Very happy with this cd.
on 27 April 2016