I have very sensitive allergic skin and this product is in my opinion excellent it is not greasy and soothes the skin initially taking away the itch, a little goes a long way and worth paying a bit extra for a cream that works. This is also steroid free so you can use on the face and on a daily basis.
Published 18 months ago by annie h

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
No relief for my scalp I'm sorry to say.
Published 3 months ago by Sheila Evelyn Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars If you suffer with Sensitive allergic itchy skin give this product a go!, 13 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dermalex irritation and allergic cream., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Dermalex Repair Irritation from Allergic Reactions - 60 g (Personal Care)
I had a allergic reaction and was covered in a very red itchy rash the Dermalex cream within a few days soothed and cleared the rash up no other cream would help that is why I rated it 5star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Product!, 7 April 2015
This is brilliant stuff. I suffer with very dry skin anyway but since being pregnant my skin has literally been so dry it's cracking and peeling off my face. This has completly fixed it. I only have to apply a thin layer once a day. It has been very nice to be able to wear makeup again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dermalex repair cream, 15 Jun. 2013
Mrs. Norma Austin (England) - See all my reviews
Used the cream for the eczma in both my ears, have suffered with this for abiut 15 years and tried everything, This cream certainly , slowed the dry itchy skin, did not prevent completely, and occasionally still had to use steroid cream, but a definite improvement, will purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Suffer from Sensitive, Red, Itchy Allergic skin- give this ago in my opinoin it really works, 17 Nov. 2013
I suffer with very sensitive, dry,allergic skin this is a steriod free cream and whilst it takes time to work I have to say the results I have had are really positive.
This cream takes the itch and burning sensation out of irritated skin and soothes without that stinging sensation, I use twice per day now as not worried about using as is steriod free, when my skin is irritated I use as when I feel I need, the more you use the more of a barrier you develop,it is not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would definitely recommend this product.
It may seem a bit pricey but Amazon sells much cheaper than the high street so give it ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly quick results, 13 Dec. 2013
I bought this after seeing an ad for it and reading up on its ingredients. I was keen to go down the non-steroid route and it has shown great results already after only a we days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 8 Nov. 2014
U. davies (wiltshire) - See all my reviews
A really good cream for irritating areas , can be used on the face and brilliant that it is not a steroid cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
Not suitable for me but my niece found it an enormous help for her skin problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 22 May 2015
Really good for someone like me who has itchy eyes, feels great.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little pricey for size, 14 May 2015
Feels soothing on skin sinks right in non greasy