5.0 out of 5 stars So much tape- so little cost!
You get reams of this stuff in this pack. 10 different colours including silver, gold, primary colours etc. and each roll has a slightly holographic look to it. Its self sticking but it can be easy lifted and replaced if you go wrong. Once you've put a clear top coat over the tape it isn't going anywhere. Makes some nail designs look really pro!
Published 18 months ago by bondgirl_bubbles

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
When I use the tape, I always seal my nails with clear varnish, unfortunately the clear varnish always takes away the colour of the tape. Would not buy again
Published 13 months ago by Butterfly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 463 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail art strips, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nail Art Striping Tape Line Decoration pack of 10 rolls from Easy-go (Misc.)
There are a great buy very fiddle but look good when on your nails I've used them on my self and friends and family must buy for any nail art loves

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, loads of colours in the pack!, 23 Sept. 2014
Nail tape itself is great. I ordered it to use as a type of masking tape while I was painting flags onto my nails for a recent trip abroad. The only problem was the slow delivery. I deliberately picked this nail tape because it said UK dispatch on the advert (although that seems to have disappeared now, so it was maybe my mistake...) and I needed it within a week. However, it was sent from China and didn't arrive until after I got back. I have used it since though and it's great either stuck onto the nail as part of the design or simply to separate different areas of your nails like masking tape.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Jun. 2014
Doesn't stick and is very fiddly to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 24 Oct. 2014
They are fiddly and don't stick on for more than 3hrs. Tried sealing with a clear nail varnish but didn't work. Wouldn't buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous delivery, 2 Oct. 2013
I do not recommend buying this product as it probably will not turn up. I have waited over a month for this product and have been in contact with the company and heard nothing back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and great for customising otheir items too, 22 Feb. 2015
Pauly Paul (Lancashire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant, bought this for my wife a while ago and she spends hours creating incredible patterns on her nails with them. Not only are they great for nails, they're also great for adding flair to other items; example being my ecigarette- my wife gave my ecig 'go-faster stripes' (as I call them) so I didn't get it mixed up with hers. She also customised her phone, iPad and various other random bits with this very durable tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 41p I've ever spent, 28 Aug. 2014
Comes with loads of different colours, all holographic/metallic which looks very good on nails as it adds an extra bit of something to your nail designs. Easier to apply on other people, takes a few tries to get used to applying and cutting the actual tape. Best works if you apply a topcoat over the top otherwise the ends will curl slightly and get caught on things. Also arrived before the estimated time which was another bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, great buy for a nail art novice., 25 Sept. 2014
Seemed good value at forty pence from EEstore, including postage. Reviews by other buyers for this product, mention different colours, all but two or three were the same colour. As I bought them for using in techniques rather than leaving the tape on my nails, it doesn't matter too much. Would be good if you could get different widths of tape in a pack (mine were all the same). Arrived within the delivery dates stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 31 Aug. 2014
I think that this product is amazing just for the fact that they got delivered sooner than I expected and they made perfect lines on my nails better than I expected and they are super, super cheap the only frustrating thing is that if you are doing your nails outside on a windy day where the tape is quite thin it can be quite annoying putting it on your nails but it is defiantly worth the hassle when you see the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with these, 17 Oct. 2014
Miss Gray (England) - See all my reviews
Really happy with these, normally I spend £1.50 per roll but then I came across these. The price is amazing for the amount you get, I ordered two and will definitely be ordering more. I don't tend to stick the tape on top of my nail polish so I can't' really comment on that, I simply use it for creating stripes etc and for this they work so well. Will definitely be buying again and would highly recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 463 | Next ›