on 31 December 2013
You get reams of this stuff in this pack. 10 different colours including silver, gold, primary colours etc. and each roll has a slightly holographic look to it. Its self sticking but it can be easy lifted and replaced if you go wrong. Once you've put a clear top coat over the tape it isn't going anywhere. Makes some nail designs look really pro!
on 17 June 2013
I loved the range of colours that came in this pack. The quality of the tape is good & it doesn't peel or snap when you're trying to pull it off. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who likes doing nail art.Fantastic value for money!
on 31 August 2013
i absolutely love this product. So cheap and yet such good quality. Quite easy to get a hang off. Love it, definetley reccomend it.
on 21 January 2013
These arrived in really fast time and the colours are great.

Used them on a client yesterday and the results were fab!
on 1 January 2014
I really enjoyed the selection of colours and finishes in this set. Even if I was really good at drawing lines, I wouldn't be able to find the shades/acrylic paint with such a glossy and metallic finish… this is a really attractive feature of this set and is a really neat addition to my nail art accessories.
These can be used with UV Gel / acrylic nails / nail polish / etc, so are a must for all you budding nail artists out there. Would definitely use again, and highly recommend.
review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2013
Bought this as a present, the person loves them they just can be time consuming and it takes a bit of practice to use!!!
on 13 March 2013
Lovely colours and really good value for money! I would recommend buying for anyone doing nail art as looks great.
on 3 May 2014
These just arrived and I've tried them on 1 nail and it is so good! I've always wanted to have something to help me do straight lines and here it is. Fantastic!!!
on 31 May 2014
When I use the tape, I always seal my nails with clear varnish, unfortunately the clear varnish always takes away the colour of the tape. Would not buy again
on 30 December 2013
Really good quality for the price! Quick delivery too. All of them came in different colours: Silver, Magenta, Fuschia, Green, Dark green, Black, Blue, gold and Purple. I tried a design out in boredom. It sure is good! Can't wait to do some proper nail designing! It can get a bit fustrating and fiddly when doing it on yourself.. but if doing on others... should be no problem as you will be able to cut and stick the strips properly :) Will upload pictures later maybe!

Defo worth the money! :D