4.0 out of 5 stars Baking Newbie, 19 Mar 2013
H. Shepherd "Helen" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Art of Perfect Bread Baking (Delicious Recipes Book 12) (Kindle Edition)
This book was less than 2 on Kindle and has a wide range of recipes in both metric and American measurements. Have made a few mistakes on the way but I think I've cracked it now with the help of this book (and Paul Hollywood!). Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all Skills, 31 Jan 2013
This is a very good book with excellent intructions for the skilled cook or the beginner.

The instructions are well written with ease of understanding. There are many recipes which I am looking forward to trying. Lots of helpful tips with the preparation of the breads and interesting toppings, glazes etc.

Lucky for me, when I downloaded this book it was free, but I would recommend buying this book if you like baking, especially different breads. Happy baking!

5.0 out of 5 stars bread making, 9 Dec 2012
always good to review food books, although an individual viewpoint, I feel this book is very information, takes the reader through a number of very useful steps to successful bread making

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 1 Mar 2014
Good book, to be honest, I managed to bake my best bread by trial and error. Many good ideas though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 4 Nov 2013
I found this book very interesting with loads of mouth watering pictures and recipes. I am going to invest in a proper copy of this book to add to my cookery book collection. I have been inspired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gladioli, 31 Oct 2013
Did not realise that Cookery Books could be so interesting on a Kindle. I Have learnt several new ways of doing things, my bread making has benifited.

5.0 out of 5 stars The smell of Bread, 7 Jun 2013
I really enjoy making my own bread I have been using a bread-maker until recently, but since using this book I am baking in the oven and bread is delicious

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread making, 29 May 2013
Murf (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Fantastic book, brilliant recipes. Highly recommend. Easy to download to our kindle, so recipes to hand
Will tell friends and family
No need to buy bread, make it instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Mar 2013
Just what I needed. A range of different breads that you dont get in other bread books. Nice easy instructions and clear pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014