on 19 December 2012
Bigger and more cumbersome than you realise it will be. More importantly, as it's only just over a fiver you'll get what you pay for. Even though it's cheap, you expect it not to break the day after you start using it... but it did!!
Look for something more robust and consider spending a little bit more would be my advice.
on 6 January 2013
I was quite pleased when I received the phone holder but the phone kept moving even though i screwed the holder strongly.
Within a week it broke...
on 15 December 2012
Poorly manufactured and arm snapped of on second use! Also not suitable for most cars, probably aimed at commercial vehicles with a sloping dashboard.
on 5 October 2012
This product is very useful. It only took me 2 minutes to set up, no instructions but its very self explanatory. The bottom of it is good too as you can move it to wherever you like so no matter where the connector is on the bottom you can access it. Hope this helped. Now if only mu iPhone would arrive i could give it a proper test, Urg!
on 12 December 2012
Easily breaks and not very secure but it does not damage the air vent and can be removed without harm
on 7 January 2013
I'm sorry but the item didn't fit on my air vent, so it was of no use to me, it kept falling off
on 15 January 2013
The item was much more bulky than I thought... it stuck out quite a lot so that I couldn't use it on the vent next to my steering wheel which would have been the most convenient place. Though it did actually sit okay on the vent it broke right off (with my phone in it) after a week of use! Saw that other people have had the same problem so would not recommend this product.
on 10 December 2012
I liked the spring loaded clip to fix to the vent, and was hoping this would make it easy to remove again, but it doesn't. The vents on my vehicle are vertical, and I think this product would suit a horizontal vent better - the supporting arm would be more effective that way. The cradle however, holds the phone well and is easily adjusted.
on 14 August 2013
All these devices are a little awkward to fix and unfix to the horizontal air intakes but it still only takes 2 seconds once you have the hang of it. Very stable and holds my Iphone 5 with battery pack no problem
on 29 January 2015
Bought these to replace my old one which finally broke (I dropped it!). Some nice new features. I also bought one for the other half as her old one was broken too. We had had them for three years or so.