5.0 out of 5 stars Always ...........WOW
Published 14 months ago by claire

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Nice characters but a little long winded in places. On the whole a good read.
Published 8 months ago by blacksportywolf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Always ...........WOW, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
Jeez this book was fantastic came across it after reading some other's by this author and I will say it was beautiful romantic amazing emotional story I certainly cried at certain parts of this book well who wouldn't it just gets to you I got me from the first page till the very end. Archer,Quinn/Gabriel,Quinn WOW time travel was very easy to read and follow didn't want it to end when I did I felt lost don't know why just needed more I think. Recommend this book and it is definitely worth more than 5star's.

5.0 out of 5 stars TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE, 10 Aug. 2013
Reader (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
This is a difficult book to review. So much happens that it's hard not to give the story away.
But the basis of this tale is about Quinn Shaughnessy an archeologist, who hails from the US.. Who from a young age has been on many trips to England, drawn to Whispering Winds a castle that no one seems to know much about. But the current Duke has given permission for an archeological dig.
Quinn is somehow sent back in time to 1704 where she meets the Earl and owner and builder of the castle Archer Scarcliff.

There are many twists and turns to this story. It's a real page turner. The characters are very sympathetically written. The romance is tender and sweet. The sexual content is not explicit for those of you concerned.
Yes there were a few minor editing issues. But nothing that interupted my enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic love story, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic book. The story had so many twists and turns which really keeps you engrossed. The characters are well defined and you can really get a feel for them. I actually sat laughing at some points - Quinn trying to explain 21st century phrases an 18th century Archer. I also had tears running down my face at times as well.
I really enjoy this author's work, just a pity there aren't more books out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars a surprise, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
Jane Austen meet the time travellers wife. A compelling read that I could not put down. Full of twists and turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
Great book different to what I've read before not what I expected but read in one day fantastic read recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
this was a really great read. For the two soul mates to fall in love through time and tragedy again and again was magical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brilliant brilliant, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
This book had me laughing and crying the characters where so life like. the story was riveting. This was a real page tuner the characters were captivating and adorable. the baddies I wanted to wring their bloody necks the sexiness of the book was so subtle but was felt none the less very well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always and Forever, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, I loved it, loved it! An amazing story with so much adventure and twists and turns that keep you guessing as to how it works out. It has such an overwhelming tale of true love and destiny and that no matter what life throws at Archer and Quinn, an undeniable force of true love and destined souls are meant to be together. It has me wishing that I want a love like that, that transcends time. A truly wonderful tale filled with time travel,murder, madness, great characters and mystery to keep you guessing all the way through. Just when you think Quinn has saved Archer and get together in the past, she is pulled back to the future. There she meets Gabriel(Archer) and just when you think it will be happy ever after, mad Katherine appears from the past/future to murder once again!. This is highly recommended, hugely entertaining and a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have no words for how incredible this book is!!!!!, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
Although I am a complete book worm! I have NEVER wrote a book review before and I have over 600 books on my kindle to which I have read them all multiple times...this is by far ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO READ!!!

Please read this book I recommend to all ages!! It is the kind of story that touches your heart and soul without being forced or over the top!!

There is no way anyone could read this book and not love the story, characters or the author!

Amazing! I truly thank the author

5.0 out of 5 stars Always and Forever, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Kindle Edition)
What a wonderful book, the storyline was absolutely enthralling. I am a big fan of L.A. Fiore and I have read her other books which were also very enjoyable but is my best one.

I adored the love that Quinn shared with both Archer and Gabriel. It was a great example of how true love can never be broken. This book is full of magic, mystery and mystical elements throughout. I strongly recommend that you read this book, you will not be disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›