on 3 December 2014
It avirred in good condition, it's For a Christmas present, for my husband.
on 23 October 2014
Quick delivery, accurate description, great product, reasonable price
on 27 March 2013
I must say this book rocks. Dynamo takes on a rare glimpse of his story and life. I really respect Dynamos message and advice here. He makes it feel as if anything is really possible with the right focus and determination. I think if your self-employed like me you will take alot out of this book. Also needlessly to say that Dynamo is an awesome magician and street guru. Would recommend this book if like me your a Dynamo fan and want to know more about this awesome guy and his rise to fame.
on 20 April 2016
Really interesting, good insight into Dynamo's life . Easy read.
on 9 January 2016
Love Dynamo. Have only read a few pages but find it fascinating
on 1 October 2012
I have to admit, I was excited when I received my copy of the "signed" Nothing Is Impossible". Upon opening the book, i have to second the previous reviewer's comments about feeling slightly conned. When I ordered the book, it was advertsied as a signed copy. This would create the impression that the book is going to be signed, but instead, you get the book with a signed sticker that was attached later. In my opinion, this belittles the book slightly!! Nice book though!!
on 6 January 2013
I loved this guys tv series and when I got the book for christmas I was looking forward to it very very much. Well I wasn't disappointed at all. Starts at the beginning and tells us about his childhood all the way to present day making his series. Some of the people he's met and the challenges he has overcome show how strong a person he really is and how well thought of he is throughout the world. I recommend this highly!
on 12 October 2014
great condition, fast delivery and a good read, thanks.
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2013
Bought as a gift for a family friend, I know this was well received, and a very interesting and inspiring tale. My only reason for a 4 star instead of 5 star review is the length of time it took to arrive. Just recently, the delivery times have increased significantly when selecting free delivery - something I find really disappointing.
on 19 May 2013
Very good book full of insights into Dynamo. He has worked incredibly hard to get to the level in magic he is today. I do wonder if there is some kind of hypnosis involved. I find it interesting that he is half Asian. He may have inherited some of his ability from his ancestors. The Indians could and still do produce amazing illusions.