5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress
Don't normally wiggle dresses due to the figure hugging nature but this has just the right give to hide any 'sins'. Good quality too, not cheap material for look or feel.
Published on 5 Dec. 2012 by smurfparry

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress for the price
This is a nice dress although the material is a little cheaper than I expected and as such is a little clingy. For the price I am happy with this.
Published 16 months ago by Maryk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 5 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LINDY BOP 'SABINA' VINTAGE 1940's 1950's STYLE BLACK LONG SLEEVED LACE..., 27 Nov. 2012
LINDY BOP 'SABINA' VINTAGE 1940's 1950's STYLE BLACK LONG SLEEVED LACE - perfect in fit, stretch, and makes me look good

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful dress -- will buy from this manufacturer again!, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lindy Bop 'Sabina' Vintage 1940's 1950's Style Black Long Sleeved Lace Wiggle Dress (Apparel)
I bought this dress for a wedding, and am so glad that I did. I received so many complements on it, and it looked beautiful on and was so comfortable. I just had a baby, and didn't want anything too tight so I ordered one size larger than I usually take (I am a 10, I ordered a 12), and it fit perfectly! The only thing to mention is that it is quite low-cut, so I wore a camisole underneath. Similar dresses are advertised on other websites upwards of £80. Love love love!

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 21 Feb. 2013
wife very happy with it, looks very nice, good quality and a good price with quick delivery. will look for more of the same

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 24 Feb. 2013
I loved this vintage dress, but need to buy a size larger than usual. I thought it was good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning dress!, 19 Dec. 2013
I wore this just last week when it arrived and had so many comments from complete strangers about how gorgeous the dress was!

It's a very feminine & flattering cut at the top and the shorter length sleeves are really good. It was less clingy than I had expected and could possibly have bought a smaller size just to get a more form-fitting fit.

The hem at the bottom is a little uneven but no-one really notices as the dress is so beautiful. It looks way more expensive than it is and is a bargain at this price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 3 May 2013
I purchased this dress for a wedding. I read other reviews and ordered a size up, however this was a little on the large side but decided to stick with it. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 24 May 2013
arrived promptly well packed. The dress was what i was looking for to wear to a 1940`s theme at work. Fits really well and looks lovely on.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Flattering!, 24 Feb. 2013
I love this dress! Firstly, I'm between a size 12 and 14 so was unsure what size to order. Reading all the other reviews I opted for the 14 and it fits like a glove! Yes, it is low cut but as I am quite "top heavy" I will just use a tiny pin to the chest area, but it did not put me off the dress. It shows my shape in a possitive light and it feels lovely on. The metarial is lovely. I have bought this dress for a wedding I am attending and can dress it up with accessories. The great thing is I will wear it again which I can't say for most of the outfits I buy for special occasions. I most deffinatly recommend this dress if you're proud of your hour glass figure, go girl!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Mar. 2014
It fits perfectly and is very stylish, I bought is just before similar models started hitting local shops. I had plenty of compliments and it did turn heads, many asked where I bought it. Well worth the money, quality is very good and material as well.