4.0 out of 5 stars Works.......but expensive
I bought this so I could connect my iPhone 5s to my Audi's Media system (car came with a 30 pin connector). Works a treat but loses a star because of the price. I begrudgingly paid this because of all the negative reviews for the non-apple alternatives that don't seem to be supported but in my opinion a 600+ phone should come with an adapter in the first place...
Published 4 months ago by Mr Grumpy

3.0 out of 5 stars Works mostly !!
Published 3 months ago by Laura

4.0 out of 5 stars Works.......but expensive, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable (Accessory)

So to sum up an excellent product that does exactly as it should but at a rip off price

3.0 out of 5 stars Works mostly !!, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable (Accessory)
I bought this to use with hyundai i30 car stereo for 61 plate car.. This works with hyundai iphone cable and whilst it charges the iphone and plays through the stereo nice and clear, it will not let me control the music via the car. I could do this previously with the hyundai cable and iphone 4s.. I previously tried cheap adapters. I personally wouldnt bother wasting money on these.. This is expensive and not sure is genuine apple product. That said it is cheaper than apple and does play the music via the car stereo.. Im 60 to 70% happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but not sure about authenticity, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable (Accessory)
As a 30 pin extension cable this works perfect fine. I do not know if this is an authentic Apple product, but it works so I'm not that bothered. I will keep using it to see what happens.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit short..., 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable (Accessory)
Works okay but i didnt realise that the lead would be this short, also for some reason it doesnt act as a charging lead...

Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable