5.0 out of 5 stars Great with my Nexus 4
I bought these NFC tags for my nexus 4 they are really handy! The app i use is called NFC Task Launcher, it's the best one after testing all the others, you can just open up the app add what you want the nfc tag to do the phone will ask you to swipe it on its back and done! It's easy and simple!

I have one in the kitchen to toggle blutooth and start playing...
Published 12 months ago by Ben.T

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought these to work with my blackberry z10 thinking they would be great, but they are not programmed and I can't find how to write them without sending them off to pay more to a company. Maybe could be clearer on the description.
Published 8 months ago by m1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with my Nexus 4, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)

I have one in the kitchen to toggle blutooth and start playing music, all i have to do is turn on my docking station! I have another in the living room which will open up the sky+ app, another 2 at my front door to set to normal profile or silent, and another in the bedroom to turn down all volumes!

I really recommend these if you can't be bothered changing all the settings on your phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work, but do I really need them?, 14 Nov 2013
RAJ (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
With a newly minted Nexus 5 and a predisposition to mild geekism, I thought I need to use NFC and understand how it works. So I needed some tags and a couple of apps on the phone (I use Trigger with a 1.89 add on). The tags work, although not when the phone is 'sleeping' or in screen lock mode. It means the phone has to be awake and active before it reads a tag. This might be a Nexus / Kit Kat issue, and there might be a work around. The tags are bright and cheeful and easily programmed. I can see it would be useful to have flat sticker type tags too, just stuck to a surface where you put the phone down. I have used the tags for going out/coming home (tun off wifi, increase ringer volume, reduce screen time out...all to reduce battery consumption when away from a charger. I couldn't get 'toggle GPS to work...some error message about root access); bed time/wake up (turn to silent, set wake up alarm etc). In all nice to play with but will probably get bored of using them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tag your tele, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
Worked fine with my Samsung S3, software choices available on Android are decent in allowing you the passage into NFC. Just remember to enable the NFC aspect of your phone/tablet. If you wish to experiment with NFC without making a purchase most (I think) UK bus shelters have NFC tags displayed on them. Wifi or mobile data required for this option to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Nokia, only stores 137 bytes, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
These work fine with my Nokia Lumia, I've read that many tags don't. I like the elastic tag and the multiple colours, tags look quite robust too. Only bad point is that the tags only hold 137 bytes, this probably isn't an issue for most applications but it does limit the length of messages that can be stored.

4.0 out of 5 stars To tag or not to tag, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
Ordered these and they arrived really quickly. I wanted to try out my mobiles NFC capabilities and this is what I chose to help me! Easy to program (I used Nokia NFC Writer) and a great idea :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Nexus devices, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
Ordered a pack to use with Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 devices, and they work perfectly. Couldn't be happier with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great with Nexus 4, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
Thanks to previous reviewers, using NFC Task Launcher with these works great. No noticeable battery drain with NFC on, works great. Get in the car, one swipe and bluetooth audio/wifi off/music playing. Second swipe toggles it all off. can't understand why I left it so long to make use of this! Buy some now :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great just not for me, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
Units do as they are meant to, just dont have the right phone for this. Dont buy NFC for Lumia mobiles, no real functionality at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, limited capacity, 31 May 2013
A. Kwabula (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
These works with the right app. The first app I used failed to have them work as I got an error each time I tried to write start and end events to the tags so that I associate the tags to particular situations. Surprisingly I could not write even one event! So I ditched the sily app, and installed anyTAG NFC Launcher and I managed to program tags and could write quite a bit of information. I managed to squeeze a number of lines by selecting events from several categories such as WIFI On/ Off, Display Brightness level etc. I just wish they had a bit more capacity for data storage. However for associating them with situations, they the storage seems sufficiet for a couple of tasks.

I would suggest the more expensive xperia Smart Tags from Sony if these fall short, as they are preconfigured and has separate start and end events, to which you can add and subtruct. So you scan and the start events launch, and at the end you scan again and the same tag's end events kick in. These are best for Sony/ Sony Ericsson phones but works well with other phones as well. The advanatge with these is that they come blank and you can configure them however you want unlike the Xperia ones that are preconfigure for Bedrom, Office, Home and Car.

At their price, they are a great buy plus you choose what they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is great; my imagination...not so much, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack (Electronics)
I got these a while back, and while they work great with my Nexus 5, I now can't think of a single thing to do with them I can't do more easily with Tasker. Not taking any stars off them for that though and the functionality is very good, just can't find a use for them.

RapidNFC NFC Hang Tags 6 Pack