Originally I was annoyed at having to purchase this product as my printer was supposed to be 'wireless'. However, my university dorm wireless router wouldn't connect my printer and laptop so I purchased this wire. It came quickly and worked instantly and now I can actually print all my work off!

Very simple to use, no installation. Just pop it in, connect the...
Published 14 months ago by millieroae

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what they are for.
Handy to have around. Good quality
But not actually needed in the end
Good price.more expensive in the shops
I do recommend.
Published 8 months ago by designerliz

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for connecting Epson Expression to MacBook Air, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: 1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson Expression XP Series

Very simple to use, no installation. Just pop it in, connect the laptop to the printer and you can start printing straight away. The only annoying thing is that the MacBook Air only has one USB port, so if I have the printer connected I can't have anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Printer now Works!, 22 July 2013
Must have for those dreaded network Epson errors and unable to connect or failing to scan. This has sorted it all out...wish it would come as standard though, wifi printers need a LOT more work.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 May 2013
this lead fits lovely it makes using the printer very good, I dont worry now I just use the printer with ease

5.0 out of 5 stars Get yours here!!!!, 9 July 2014
Brilliant! I have wasted so many hours of my life on the phone and online to the very un-helpful epson in trying to get my xp305 printer talking wirelessly to my mac pro😥 so i thought s** it! I will use a usb cable! Bought this one (fully expecting mac to say uh uh, computer says NO) oh yes! It works and i can scan ! How happy can i be:) if it hadnt been a scholl night i really would have cracked a bottle of champagne open .one very very happy bunny and so impressed with the delivery too THANK YOU😘

5.0 out of 5 stars Just works, 27 Aug 2013
And it works well, as good as more expensive options. Brilliant, super, great, wonderful, beautiful, lighter than air a vision in wire and plastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 July 2013
This USB cable worked well - what more could you want ?
Had to buy this because the Epson Expression printer I bought used the excuse that it was Wi Fi and therefore didn't need a cable - naughty !

Delivered promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly and Looks Great too (Bonus!), 19 Dec 2014
S. Downes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I needed a cable for my new Epson XP 215 printer because (conveniently) they don't provide a cable with the printer. I ordered this one for £2.04 and it works brilliantly! My old Epson printer that had broken used an ugly gray cable, so compare to that one this definitely looks very modern and nice.

The length is perfect for plugging into my laptop. I have my laptop on my desk and printer on the floor, so the cable easily reaches up. I haven't had any problems with it at all and everything works fine. Would definitely recommend at this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly., 14 May 2014
Cable purchased as wireless connection was sometimes very slow, this cable solved the problem. Excellent price and prompt thank you for prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 14 July 2014
Five stars because it arrived on time and does the job. I use it for my printer and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014