on 31 October 2012
I chose this to wear with a ball gown or a forml event.. I am really happy with it. The colour is lovely and Is made from a nice sheer fabric. The price was very good... I looked at more expensive ones in debenhams and they were not as nice. Would buy he other colours.
on 3 December 2013
Great quality and exactly what was expected. Fits well. I got a size 12 and I am usually a 12-14.
on 17 January 2014
This is a very plain shrug. If your looking a shrug with no fuss this would do you. I ordered Navy which was true to colour.
on 19 February 2013
easy to apply excellent product would certainly buy ths agiain in fact I have for my daughter thank you very much
on 3 January 2014
This arrived earlier than scheduled which was great as it made it in good time for my Christmas party. It's a bit lighter than in the picture but fits well and looks pretty, would definitely recommend
on 11 April 2014
Very smart, dresses up a dimple outfit and helps in covering the arms but still revealing the outfit underneath. Loved it!
on 28 May 2014
Very satisfied with product and will get a lot of use out of it. Would highly recommend as well made
on 31 March 2016
I ordered a size larger, based on reviews, and because I don't like tight fitting clothes. It is perfect with my sleeveless dresses, not spoiling the design of the dresses but hiding my upper arms. Wish this came in several colours; I would buy another.
on 20 April 2015
It is lighter than shown in picture, Fits really nice and neat over a grey dress I have bought to wear at my daughters wedding,
I also ordered a grey jacket from Jacques vert to compare it with, But this is the Bolero i am really pleased with,
on 21 May 2016
Beautiful garment, lovely and sheer. Bought for a wedding and matches my dress perfectly, did have to go one size up as my arms are quite plump but was refunded immediately they received the return, also excellent communication with Grace and Flair.